I finally caught a Mew in Pokemon Blue, brehs, free daps and reps

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Congrats breh.

I remember struggling to catch Mewto. Threw my one master ball at the nikka and he broke out. Ended up killing him because he broke out of all the other pokeballs I had. I doubled checked my inventory after because I couldn't believe that bullshyt.
THAT'S CAP no pokemon breaking out a master ball...that's why you save that shyt specifially for mewtwo even tho he can be caught with an ultra ball

MillionMills

Superstar
Daps
Yes!!! I didn't know it existed in 1997 when I first played these and it wasn't discovered until 2003 I think. I didn't have a game shark back then and I spent so much time trying to move that pickup truck in Vermillion City or wherever. I don't know who started that rumor lmao.

Funny thing is in the 90s the mew truck rumor was on our playground too. N this was before internet was common for most folk. Crazy how far word spreads

Nostalgia brehs. Crazy to think about the world before the internet. The kids at my school also spread the mew truck rumor. And we all knew missingno cheat without the internet too. I also heard a rumor you could build your own gym in that little empty area above the grass west of viridian city, where you fight gary for the 2nd time.

Miss those days :wow:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Nostalgia brehs. Crazy to think about the world before the internet. The kids at my school also spread the mew truck rumor. And we all knew missingno cheat without the internet too. I also heard a rumor you could build your own gym in that little empty area above the grass west of viridian city, where you fight gary for the 2nd time.

Breh, how the fukk did we all know how to find MissingNo.? It's not something you can just stumble on, someone discovered it and it spread worldwide from person to person faster than covid. That and the mew truck rumor were the OG global pandemics :wow:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Breh, how the fukk did we all know how to find MissingNo.? It's not something you can just stumble on, someone discovered it and it spread worldwide from person to person faster than covid. That and the mew truck rumor were the OG global pandemics :wow:
Did the kids at yalls schools also spread the rumor that this lil guy
marill-pokemon-1d6bf85.png

was a new evolution called Pikablu? Was happenin right before the first movie dropped.

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Did the kids at yalls schools also spread the rumor that this lil guy
marill-pokemon-1d6bf85.png

was a new evolution called Pikablu? Was happenin right before the first movie dropped.
I remember there was also a rumor for one called Pikabud. Was supposed to be done with a leaf stone or something. Was even supposed to have a leaf tail and everything :mjlol:
THAT'S CAP no pokemon breaking out a master ball...that's why you save that shyt specifially for mewtwo even tho he can be caught with an ultra ball
Wasted my master ball on the snorlax. Wasn’t paying attention when I got it and thought I would have more than one in the game :shaq2:

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I remember there was also a rumor for one called Pikabud. Was supposed to be done with a leaf stone or something. Was even supposed to have a leaf tail and everything :mjlol:

Wasted my master ball on the snorlax. Wasn’t paying attention when I got it and thought I would have more than one in the game :shaq2:

i aint heard about the leaf one but thats hilarious. Kids always makin shyt up as facts:russ:

You gotta save that masterball till you get to Cinnebar Island to do the missingno item dupe glitch. Sorry it had to be you:mjcry: