I finally caught a Mew in Pokemon Blue, brehs, free daps and reps

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can use PP Up :dame:

You can use the MissingNo. glitch to get unlimited PP Ups and max out all your moves
zwe37esklqea2azmvwl4.gif

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
He wasn't under the pickup truck in Vermillion city either :wow:

FQPpPvb_d.webp

:mjcry:
Did you use the youngster / lavender town method? I remember when I found this glitch :mjcry:

The other bonus was trying it with other trainers to see what else you could find. But sometimes you'd run in to some weird missingno variations :whoa:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Did you use the youngster / lavender town method? I remember when I found this glitch :mjcry:

The other bonus was trying it with other trainers to see what else you could find. But sometimes you'd run in to some weird missingno variations :whoa:
I haven't tried it with other pokemon, because I'm too retarded to figure out the best way to get rare pokemon. I don't want to do it just to end up with a pidgey or something.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I haven't tried it with other pokemon, because I'm too retarded to figure out the best way to get rare pokemon. I don't want to do it just to end up with a pidgey or something.

I remember GameFaqs had threads back in the day saying which trainer battle gave you what with the glitch. You could get some Red exclusive Pokemon, some trade-evolving Pokemon etc. :wow:

The only kicker was you have to have not battled them yet at that point in the game.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can do it to spawn a Professor Oak battle too. Rumor has it he was supposed to be the final boss instead of Blue/Gary n thats why he has battle data in the game along with a team.

Daps
Congrats breh.

I remember struggling to catch Mewto. Threw my one master ball at the nikka and he broke out. Ended up killing him because he broke out of all the other pokeballs I had. I doubled checked my inventory after because I couldn't believe that bullshyt.