I feel like **** right now...

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
thats actually ur fault for not going thru her facebook page beforehand.....

she hit u up via facebook so she probably assumed that you knew what time it was when u green lighted the rendeavou (however u spell it).

U blocking her like that is foul on ur part.......cause you actually should have known what the deal was before u hit (since she aint hiding her situation at all)

at least let the tramp know what time it is cause i can assure u.....if u fukked her like u say u did this situation is not over for her.....

u dont want that bytch showing up at ur crib banging on ur door cause u aint responding to her or, even worse, becoming dejected and having that dude pick up on that and start prying. She's liable to not cover her tracks well in her dejected mindstate and that nikka is liable to kill u if he finds out about u fukking his tramp

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Screenshot of the Facebook status and husbands response or it didn't happen

she's blocked now and last time I did that shyt I forgot to block out details about info and someone found the person facebook and added me as a friend

:birdman: you know who you are

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Back in 2010 I met this chick at bestbuy. We both just had got out of a relationship and wasnt looking for anything steady. Long story short I thrashed her the very next weekend. So yesterday she hit me via facebook telling me that she's gonna be back in town and that we should hangout. Told her cool.

So we ate at her father's spot (homie had a man cave:whew::ohlawd): and than had sex. Now the whole time she just been saying its been so long since she's been fukked like this and she was thanking me for putting it down on her. Like literally she was almost cryin tears of joy during her orgasms. Here Im thinking like damn, she aint getting no dikk huh...poor girl :wow:

So after a third round in the shower we called it quits.

I didnt check facebook until this morning and I seen her status:wow:

Im so sore that I can't even walk straight - feeling tired

Soon as I was gonna like the status her Fiance makes a comment saying
"don't worry babe I will give you a massage and run a bubble bath when you come home"

and then she drops a <3 thanks babe

I should have looked her facebook page before I fukked her. They got pics of them in the kitchen together cooking. Looked at his page, he's seems like a nice guy. He has a good job, nice car and own home, while Im still driving a 97 lexus side hustling at the gym living back home...She knows all of this and yet she would risk all of that for some good dikk.

I don't wanna be in a relationship brehs, between this, the married chick, the whole baby drama I had a while back and all the other shyt I have been reading. I deleted and blocked her btw

fukked up my whole day

god damn fam :damn:

know i know y u feel u dont wanna be in a relationship

ya that shyt is fukked up on her part though. got a good dude at home doing the right thing and she seeks dikk elsewhere :thumbsdown:

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
idk why y'all be thinking because a chick is educated or has a decent career she's any less likely to be scandalous

also:

Now all you need is a career and move out of your parents house and you will be UN-stoppable

ibYaa5tHwvllP.gif

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
She wouldn't have had to lie to me, I would have rummaged all up and through that p*ssy regardless :shrug2:

The only negative I see in this is that she knows your real name, and where you live. If sh!t pops off wit her husband and she starts running her mouth like, "That's why I'm f*ckin' someone else", that's when sh!t gets hectic :lupe:

He beats her up to find out who you are, comes at you with a pawn shop pistol, and BAM!! Another fallen Coli Breh ain't postin' in threads no mo :damn2: :ohlawd: :snoop:

She decieved you, but Mr. Cuckold ain't tryna hear that noise. Keep your eyes open and stay ready

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
She wouldn't have had to lie to me, I would have rummaged through that p*ssy regardless :shrug2:

The only negative I see in this is that she knows your real name, and where you live. If sh!t pops off wit her husband and she starts running her mouth like, "That's why I'm f*ckin' someone else", that's when sh!t gets hectic :lupe:

He beats her up to find who who you are, comes at you with a pawn shop pistol, and BAM!! Another fallen Coli Breh ain't postin' in threads no mo :damn2: :ohlawd: :snoop:

Well Im prepared for that...got them things all over the place

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It is mid 2013.

Is it really a surprise that when it comes to sex, women are exactly the same as men?

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
I asked my best friend this question and this is what she said.

Youre very relate-able when it comes to life's problems. You offer advice and most importantly you listen. You look all mean and manly but at the same time youre very sweet and understanding but at the end of the day you will still fukk a nikka up and protect those that are close to you. Some guys would judge them, so guys would be a yes man but you just keep it real. Like you have dominance but you assert it, it leaks from you on its own

This is what woman like about you the most and this why you attract women in relationships. They be stressing in them relationships and sometimes the husband or boyfriend is the source. They seek someone to talk with about it and end up lusting after you cause you have husband qualities but also you this real manly thing about you. Like you fix shyt around the house, you stay in the gym, you do yard work. Like you just do manly shyt all the time and its very attractive. Youre like those men in the sex novels that be coming out of no where and sweep them of their feet but shorter. Maybe their husbands have all the traits except for that one. Plus you have a nice size penis and you know how to use it...believe me when I tell you this, you know how to use it. Now all you need is a career and move out of your parents house and you will be UN-stoppable

:dead:

Lowkey classic post. This nikka a fool :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: