I feel like **** right now...

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I had to man, it was no fukking way I was gonna let that shyt slide my g.

I hate drama and gossip n shyt..but u should sent ol boy a msg on fb...hoes don't deserve nothing good....besides hard dikk n bubble gum

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you always in situations like this with women who are in relationships?

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
7LJ3zoM.gif

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I hate drama and gossip n shyt..but u should sent ol boy a msg on fb...hoes don't deserve nothing good....besides hard dikk n bubble gum

Nah man best thing I can do is leave the shyt in the bushes.

I wanna put this shyt behind me

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Man I know a chick getting married in 2 weeks that I could fukk right now if I want. Been begging for some pre-wedding penis from me. Hoes gonna hoe broskie. :manny:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Why are you always in situations like this with women who are in relationships?

I asked my best friend this question and this is what she said.

Youre very relate-able when it comes to life's problems. You offer advice and most importantly you listen. You look all mean and manly but at the same time youre very sweet and understanding but at the end of the day you will still fukk a nikka up and protect those that are close to you. Some guys would judge them, so guys would be a yes man but you just keep it real. Like you have dominance but you assert it, it leaks from you on its own

This is what woman like about you the most and this why you attract women in relationships. They be stressing in them relationships and sometimes the husband or boyfriend is the source. They seek someone to talk with about it and end up lusting after you cause you have husband qualities but also you this real manly thing about you. Like you fix shyt around the house, you stay in the gym, you do yard work. Like you just do manly shyt all the time and its very attractive. Youre like those men in the sex novels that be coming out of no where and sweep them of their feet but shorter. Maybe their husbands have all the traits except for that one. Plus you have a nice size penis and you know how to use it...believe me when I tell you this, you know how to use it. Now all you need is a career and move out of your parents house and you will be UN-stoppable