I feel like **** right now...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Back in 2010 I met this chick at bestbuy. We both just had got out of a relationship and wasnt looking for anything steady. Long story short I thrashed her the very next weekend. So yesterday she hit me via facebook telling me that she's gonna be back in town and that we should hangout. Told her cool.

So we ate at her father's spot (homie had a man cave:whew::ohlawd): and than had sex. Now the whole time she just been saying its been so long since she's been fukked like this and she was thanking me for putting it down on her. Like literally she was almost cryin tears of joy during her orgasms. Here Im thinking like damn, she aint getting no dikk huh...poor girl :wow:

So after a third round in the shower we called it quits.

I didnt check facebook until this morning and I seen her status:wow:

Im so sore that I can't even walk straight - feeling tired

Soon as I was gonna like the status her Fiance makes a comment saying
"don't worry babe I will give you a massage and run a bubble bath when you come home"

and then she drops a <3 thanks babe

I should have looked her facebook page before I fukked her. They got pics of them in the kitchen together cooking. Looked at his page, he's seems like a nice guy. He has a good job, nice car and own home, while Im still driving a 97 lexus side hustling at the gym living back home...She knows all of this and yet she would risk all of that for some good dikk.

I don't wanna be in a relationship brehs, between this, the married chick, the whole baby drama I had a while back and all the other shyt I have been reading. I deleted and blocked her btw

fukked up my whole day

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
It's not your fault breh these hoes scandalous :wow:

What a hoor :wow:

That's the thing, she seems like a stand up woman. Master's degree, very very good job working with the her state, no kids, she's fukking smart as fukk. I know hoes come in all shapes and forms but :why: I would have never expected it to be her. shyt blew my mind.

I gotta wait until my dad comes home so I can talk with him about this and hear his point of view... and I never spoke with my dad about shyt like this so you know Im extremely distressed

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
That's the thing, she seems like a stand up woman. Master's degree, very very good job working with the her state, no kids, she's fukking smart as fukk. I know hoes come in all shapes and forms but :why: I would have never expected it to be her. shyt blew my mind.

I gotta wait until my dad comes home so I can talk with him about this and hear his point of view... and I never spoke with my dad about shyt like this so you know Im extremely distressed

Dont know why you're surprised though, the girl gave you p*ssy multiple times with zero commitment. Its usually anything goes with those hoes