I feel like Jonathan Majors is getting all the roles Nate Parker would have got.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Just thinking back to 2016. It seemed like Nate was on course to really break out as a star. It seemed like Boseman (R.I.P), Nate and Michael B. Jordan were all about to REALLY break out at the same time. Then of course that situation happened...

Now it looks like Majors has the chance to be the "next Denzel" in terms of potential star power/acting talent. I'm happy for the breh cause he is crazy talented. However, I could see Nate in a Lovecraft or Da 5 Bloods or as Kang. If we're being real he would have crushed it as Killmonger as well.

Again I'm not going to debate what he did or didnt do. I'm just talkin about how quickly things change and opportunities truly do come and go.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Just thinking back to 2016. It seemed like Nate was on course to really break out as a star. It seemed like Boseman (R.I.P), Nate and Michael B. Jordan were all about to REALLY break out at the same time. Then of course that situation happened...

Now it looks like Majors has the chance to be the "next Denzel" in terms of potential star power/acting talent. I'm happy for the breh cause he is crazy talented. However, I could see Nate in a Lovecraft or Da 5 Bloods or as Kang. If we're being real he would have crushed it as Killmonger as well.

Again I'm not going to debate what he did or didnt do. I'm just talkin about how quickly things change and opportunities truly do come and go.
What situation with Nate?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that chick that accused him and his boy of raping her deaded herself so everyone cancelled him just off the,principal before birth of a nation

even though Nate was cleared and someone actually went to jail for it. :smh:

'Birth of a Nation' Scandal: Timeline of Nate Parker's Case

I will say it's "weird" that his boy went to jail for the rape and he didn't though. The fact they harassed her also doesn't look good.

Good ole Penn State

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Naw man his stinks at acting and the follow up cop movie was also ass

That was one of those movies that was old and held then dropped. I think it was held for two years. Often I stream movies off of a site that tracks them by release date but I couldn’t find it under new releases until I searched. It was held at least a year then dropped when it did but if it wasn’t held there probably would’ve been much more promo.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
Nate was never in the convo for next up. People had seen Nate way before 2016 and nobody was impressed. He's probably as good a actor as Michael B but Majors is a legit talent who will win awards someday. On a different level

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
[QUOTE="Gizmo_Duck, post: 42665502, member: 35432"
But I also never saw the entire cast from Atlanta being in damn near every movie either outside of donald[/QUOTE]
:dead:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think that spot goes to Jason Mitchell. He was about to be HUGE. He was great in Straight out of Compton, The first season of the Chi, Forever and Superfly. Dude has range and his performance in Forever is so underrated.

If things kept going the way they were going for him, he would've already been the lead in a big film with heavy hitters, but now they've got him doing straight to DVD quality roles. You hate to see it.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ghost World was Thora Birch’s movie but now we’ve been subjected to Scarlet Johansson’s acting for over a decade.

Life doesn’t make sense…

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Ghost World was Thora Birch’s movie but now we’ve been subjected to Scarlet Johansson’s acting for over a decade.

Life doesn’t make sense…

please leave me and @Gizmo_Duck PAWG out of this :comeon:

She ain’t deserve that stray:mjtf: