I ****ed up brehs

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
She's not unkown. I've known this chick for 6 years and we've been fukk buddies for most of that time. We usually fukk raw. I fukked up before but now she wanna keep a nikka :to:

I have 48 hours to make things right. I might just force them shyts into her mouth
6 yrs B??? You been massaging her mental for 6 yrs, she keeping that cuz now her emotions involved. You might have to crush a couple Plan Bs and put them in sandwich
tumblr_m5y9wwmWEM1qj0hb9o1_400.gif

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
6 yrs B??? You been massaging her mental for 6 yrs, she keeping that cuz now her emotions involved. You might have to crush a couple Plan Bs and put them in sandwich
tumblr_m5y9wwmWEM1qj0hb9o1_400.gif

The power of the p*ssy breh... I knew i should have moved on to some new p*ssy a long time ago but :manny:

This isn't the first time she's tried some funny shyt either. One time she tried the Old leg locking trick while a nikka tryna pull out. That time she took the plan B though.

I keep telling myself it's the last time everytime :shaq2:

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
The power of the p*ssy breh... I knew i should have moved on to some new p*ssy a long time ago but :manny:

This isn't the first time she's tried some funny shyt either. One time she tried the Old leg locking trick while a nikka tryna pull out. That time she took the plan B though.

You had no sidepieces?:wtf: You was 6 yrs deep, thats a relationship

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You been pulling out for 6 years. Don't know if she on birth control. Don't know what her emotions about pregnancy are. Breh you kinda stupid.

Why don't you just ask her what the deal is. Do she got side peices?

Same shyt happen to me In high school. Broke up and she said we can be fukk buddies is was like :ohhh::gladbron:. Felt like I won the nobel peace prize. The whole time I'm not paying attention to the movies she watching when I show up. It was always some young love/romance shyt. She almost got me:whew:

dr. pill biden

All Star
Daps
3 side pieces and a main chick, and you out here fukking all of em raw. Nikkaz!!!! :snoop:

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:ufdup:You know you done ****ed up right?!?..I said you know you done ****ed up right!

funkee

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston, TX
if you gonna go raw, and you've been doing it for 6 years, then why is it so hard for you to just pull out?