tumblr_m8cz1t5g1b1r0u8ydo1_400.gif

:dead:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
I brang shorty over tonight and we got down to it and i went in there raw brehs. I done fukked up and busted in there like it was the last nut of my life. I told her it was an accident :troll: but now she's telling me not to bother with the plan B pill :wtf:.

I fukked up brehs. :sadbron: what now?

What does this girl look like. Would you be willing to be seen in public with her

Vagina Thief

Your mother has nuts
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What does this girl look like. Would you be willing to be seen in public with her

She looks good. A bit on the short side but she's a freak though:shaq:
I go out in public with her all the time.

I'm finna Van Damme kick the bytch directly on her cervix area tomorrow though :manny:

SouthernBelle

#Feyonce
Daps
She's not unkown. I've known this chick for 6 years and we've been fukk buddies for most of that time. We usually fukk raw. I fukked up before but now she wanna keep a nikka :to:

I have 48 hours to make things right. I might just force them shyts into her mouth

:childplease: She should know that you can't keep a man with a baby...

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Easy Breh, you think too much of yourself. The bytch is probably on the shot.

If she ain't sweating it then its probably for good reason. Ask her if she's on the shot or any kind of birth control. If she says no, go to your attorney and get some paper work drawn up ASAP that removes you from paying any child support making this a sole decision by her self. This is mainly a scare tactic. Present the paper work to her and say this is legal documentation that she has to sign if she wants to keep the baby and not take the Plan B. She won't like the idea of raising the little shyt on her own and opt for Plan B so have that ish on stand by.

:win:

Daps
She looks good. A bit on the short side but she's a freak though:shaq:
I go out in public with her all the time.

I'm finna Van Damme kick the bytch directly on her cervix area tomorrow though :manny:

tell her you wanna date her seriously but aren't ready for that baby yet :troll:

play it like you're gonna let her move in with you or make her your main chick if she takes the plan b.. then when she does be like :pachaha:

and by the way, stop raw dogging someone you don't wanna get pregnant :snoop: this should be obvious