“I don’t trust any BW married to a white man”- The Somewhat Honorable Charleston White

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
I mean he isn't wrong. No self respecting black man is going to take a melanted woman who chases cacs seriously.

Now, Kamala is the exception because Trump is the norm.

I take Trump less seriously than her
Do you have the same smoke for the nikkas…got ugly ass white women shooting they shot at me because other low budget c00ns taking the white mans rejects :scust:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I mean he isn't wrong. No self respecting black man is going to take a melanted woman who chases cacs seriously.

Now, Kamala is the exception because Trump is the norm.

I take Trump less seriously than her

Do you have the same smoke for the nikkas…got ugly ass white women shooting they shot at me because other low budget c00ns taking the white mans rejects :scust:
⬆️⬆️⬆️ QTNA
I don’t trust any black person who deals with white people, period. Man or woman.
✔️

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
how do you keep something pure when the concept was made by the euro in the first place¿

racial purity is an imaginary concept

i know a lot of folks think the way you do though..........

Dudes don’t understand what “black” really is, this shyt wasn’t created out of love and harmony

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
I don't like this dude, but do yall honestly believe he would be out and about walking free, no lawsuits or anything after openly admitted to raping, if what he is saying is true?

Who you know out here moving like that with no repercussions?

Not even a billionaire can do that, yet yall think CW was just out here out and about with no worries after openly admitting to raping people?

Nah,thats far too logical:respect:

But he actually said it in another clip as well. Proudly trolling about raping deserves some reprocussions. So this is one of those times where 50 women should come foward and collect.
:gucci:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Me neither, black woman and black man both......I assume you got self-hate issues.
Self-hate? More like self-love pimpin
full