“I don’t trust any BW married to a white man”- The Somewhat Honorable Charleston White

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
Charleston White has ignited a fierce feud with Tia Kemp, Rick Ross' baby mama, by making offensive comments about her son. In a recent tirade, White insulted Kemp's child by saying, “My kids (slim, mixed, gorgeous) Your kid is fat, black and ugly.”

Screenshot-2024-06-25-at-15.14.00.png

Lambent55

All Star
Daps

Listen to a self admitted rapist brehs.

I don't like this dude, but do yall honestly believe he would be out and about walking free, no lawsuits or anything after openly admitted to raping, if what he is saying is true?

Who you know out here moving like that with no repercussions?

Not even a billionaire can do that, yet yall think CW was just out here out and about with no worries after openly admitting to raping people?

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don't like this dude, but do yall honestly believe he would be out and about walking free, no lawsuits or anything after openly admitted to raping, if what he is saying is true?

Not even a billionaire can do that, yet yall think CW was just out here out and about with no worries after openly admitting to raping people?
I think part of the problem is him even walking around saying these things in the media :jbhmm:

Lambent55

All Star
Daps
I think part of the problem is him even walking around saying these things in the media :jbhmm:
I agree, that's why I don't like his ass.

It's just my annoyance of that ridiculous statement of his being taken as fact outweighed my dislike of him. :hubie:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nah,thats far too logical:respect:

But he actually said it in another clip as well. Proudly trolling about raping deserves some reprocussions. So this is one of those times where 50 women should come foward and collect.

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My teacher in Middle school who was a black women married to a white man, she called my mom on me because I chose to write a book report on the autobiography of Malcom X. I still get pissed about that :pacspit:. Talking about "I'm worried about him and what he's reading." Had the library remove the book.

That book changed my life.

Last edited: