I don't think any ps4 game will outdo Witcher 3

Daps
Nah, B, The Witcher 3 completely blows RDR2 out of the water and it ain't even close. Especially the two DLC campaigns :wow:
I'm focused on TLOU2 vs. RDR2 since you believe TLOU2 >RDR2
RDR2 is superior to TLOU2 in terms of being game of the generation
TLOU2's ending is trash

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
RDR2 is superior to TLOU2 in terms of being game of the generation
TLOU2's ending is trash
RDR2 was a gorgeous game and I enjoyed it in parts, but the map was just too big and the riding around was annoying as fukk. Even the fast travel required you to first set up camp before you could do it. My biggest problem with Red Dead 2 was the absence of instantaneous fast travel and the fact that you'd get thrown off your horse if you came across a pebble on the ground. Very annoying and I'll probably never replay it because of this.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
shyt would be so different right now if Cyberpunk had been that 10/10 metacritic 97-98 game people thought it was gonna be.

A lot of open world game designers would have had to go back to the drawing board.

Daps
RDR2 was a gorgeous game and I enjoyed it in parts, but the map was just too big and the riding around was annoying as fukk. Even the fast travel required you to first set up camp before you could do it. My biggest problem with Red Dead 2 was the absence of instantaneous fast travel and the fact that you'd get thrown off your horse if you came across a pebble on the ground. Very annoying and I'll probably never replay it because of this.
sorry you feel that way not everyone enjoyed RDR2 just like how not everyone enjoyed TLOU2
I enjoyed both and I think they are both game of the generation worthy but I think RDR2 is the better game of the generation game. The presentation, story, characters, etrc. it really felt like I was in a gang. I grieved seeing the gang's pain and suffering. Taught me some lessons. It also shifted my perspective on things. That's a sign of great execution nothing feels forced. TLOU2 while great I felt the entire 2nd half was an effort to get you to like Abby and go "see you understand now don't ya " Joel's sons still mad :mjlol: Gameplay is EXCELLENT though