I don't think any ps4 game will outdo Witcher 3

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Witcher was so dope but I cant cosign you saying it felt like The Last of Us....

That shyt felt like I was actually in the game

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
I see it's on sale for $25 on PSN, I guess I'll finally cop it this weekend

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I won't. I know its one of the most loved games of the gen. I personally didn't care for it though. Honestly though, I think I just don't fukk with open world games anymore. :manny:
Open world games feel like a chore with digital Check lists.

Clear a base 30 times. Find a feather 45 times. Help 65 npcs voiced by the same 3 voice actors.

That said Witcher 3 is in my backlog I haven't played it yet.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
I won't. I know its one of the most loved games of the gen. I personally didn't care for it though. Honestly though, I think I just don't fukk with open world games anymore. :manny:
You're missing out if you didn't really try to play the game more then 1 or 2 hours.
:dahell:

They gave you 16 free DLCs

The season pass cost $30 and gives you over 30 hours of gameplay (more than most full games)

:ufdup:
Hey, those free dlcs were automatically downloaded and installed with updates, correct?

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
You're missing out if you didn't really try to play the game more then 1 or 2 hours.

Hey, those free dlcs were automatically downloaded and installed with updates, correct?
Not on PC. You had to actually manually download them. I dunno about the console versions though

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Open world games feel like a chore with digital Check lists.

Clear a base 30 times. Find a feather 45 times. Help 65 npcs voiced by the same 3 voice actors.

That said Witcher 3 is in my backlog I haven't played it yet.

Tbf does a good job of avoiding those kinds of repetitive side quests.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The Witcher 3 is good but it isn't my favorite. Gaming isn't a one size fits all situation. Personally I prefer MGSVTPP and Uncharted 4 over The Witcher 3. I think we need to stop pretending that a person is automatically wrong for saying the he enjoys one game more than the other. Especially since preferring one over the other doesn't automatically mean he's trying to take anything away from another game.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
The Witcher 3 is good but it isn't my favorite. Gaming isn't a one size fits all situation. Personally I prefer MGSVTPP and Uncharted 4 over The Witcher 3. I think we need to stop pretending that a person is automatically wrong for saying the he enjoys one game more than the other. Especially since preferring one over the other doesn't automatically mean he's trying to take anything away from another game.
So u putting mgs 5 over witcher 3? :ehh:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So u putting mgs 5 over witcher 3? :ehh:
Yes.
Metal Gear Solid is my favorite series and I enjoyed MGSVTPP much more than The Witcher 3 which has always been difficult for me to really get into.
I think it might be my ability to dedicate time to games that big. Not sure. But MGS is my thing.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Yes.
Metal Gear Solid is my favorite series and I enjoyed MGSVTPP much more than The Witcher 3 which has always been difficult for me to really get into.
I think it might be my ability to dedicate time to games that big. Not sure. But MGS is my thing.
Different strokes for different folks

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Yes.

I was thinking MGSV until recently

I just finished the Witcher 3 main story line, about to get into the DLC

Honestly, I felt that MGSV would be of the same length and depth storywise as Witcher last summer before I copped both games. I played MGSV first, was happy in general but peeved at how short Chapter 2 was, and felt some type of way after the twist (then again, anyone with a clue could sense that Big Boss was elsewhere).