I don't think any ps4 game will outdo Witcher 3

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Man that game set the mark HIGH. I get the feeling playing that like I did playing Skyrim and The Last Of Us for Ps3; Mgs 2, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy 10 and Onimusha for Ps2; Mgs 1 for ps1, Ocarina of Time for N64, etc. In other words, it was an instant classic and just won't be able to be topped.

If y'all disagree, name 1 or 2 games better currently or will be better when they're released :usure:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Man that game set the mark HIGH. I get the feeling playing that like I did playing Skyrim and The Last Of Us for Ps3; Mgs 2, Devil May Cry, Final Fantasy 10 and Onimusha for Ps2; Mgs 1 for ps1, Ocarina of Time for N64, etc. In other words, it was an instant classic and just won't be able to be topped.

If y'all disagree, name 1 or 2 games better currently or will be better when they're released :usure:
But what about Uncharted 4. :mjpls:

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
But what about Uncharted 4. :mjpls:
Lol does Uncharted 4 have the longevity of Witcher 3? I believe Witcher 3 is over 100 hours. I don't own Uncharted 4 so I don't know if it's as good, but so far I've heard the campaign isn't that long.
Lol when they're released?

You can buy Uncharted 4 and Bloodborne right now.

You welcome
I own Bloodborne. You really think it's better than Witcher 3? :comeon:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol does Uncharted 4 have the longevity of Witcher 3? I believe Witcher 3 is over 100 hours. I don't own Uncharted 4 so I don't know if it's as good, but so far I've heard the campaign isn't that long.

I own Bloodborne. You really think it's better than Witcher 3? :comeon:
length doesn't mean a game is automatically better.

Fallout 4 is longer than MGS1.

Thatrogueassdiaz

Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
length doesn't mean a game is automatically better.

Fallout 4 is longer than MGS1.
Of course, but assuming both games are 10/10, things like longevity come into effect with comparing the two.
Of course264"]It's so hard to not hate on the Witcher 3 in threads like this but I'll restrain myself. :to:[/QUOTE]
Why would you want to hate?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course, but assuming both games are 10/10, things like longevity come into effect with comparing the two.
Of course264"]It's so hard to not hate on the Witcher 3 in threads like this but I'll restrain myself. :to:
Why would you want to hate?[/QUOTE]
Eh, length is dictated by that game. A 100 hr Uncharted game wouldn't make sense. An RPG game being 100 hours or so is normal but 45-60 hours for an RPG is a good length. Any lower and it has to REALLY be good to justify it's length. Action adventure games being that long are usually bloated and padded with crap.

TransJenner

Banned
Daps
:dahell:

They gave you 16 free DLCs

The season pass cost $30 and gives you over 30 hours of gameplay (more than most full games)

:ufdup:
I'll wait till the game cost $30 :lolbron:

I'll never pay full price for a game again , I can wait a year and just have everything including DLC for free , fukk these companies