I don't know how nikkas can be 25+ and date girls who're 18...

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't understand why y'all got issues with fukking younger chicks... If it doesn't work for you, then do what does.. Personally.. I'm just tryna smash, not looking to settle down and start a family... The law says anything 18+ is fair game... Then 18+ it is.. I'm not saying i hang around high schools in april looking for seniors, but if i run into an attractive younger female that happened to be 18-21... Why should I turn her down? Y'all nikkas on some other shyt. Chicks my age are looking for commitment.. The only thing I can commit to right now is getting this bread.. So if you can't do sex without promises that's fine.. There's a generation of 90s girls who can..

Its 2015.. #90sgirls is where its at.. :yes:
Man these dudes trying to shame dudes cause they can't get a younger chick just like their bitter female counter parts. You go after her cause you can't get an older chick. That only makes sense if you a bum dude because maybe he doesn't have as much to offer to an older more established girl. A dude that has his stuff together though makes no sense because he has something to offer to both sets of women only thing changes is whether the younger girl thinks he is attractive or not. That's why I don't get when people say it unless they are only talking about loser type dudes

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
:mjlol: at can't get a younger chick

my girl turned 23 in August

i don't feel comfortable dating a girl that graduated high school last summer

Pushing 30 trying to date someone 18...you need help. Let her grow up first.

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
My ex was 14 when i met her i was 18 :shaq:

My cousin came from atl that easter and was on the phone with her so i snatched it away from my cousin and started talking to her friend like on some cute comical innocent ish 'hey im her handsome incredibly attractive older cousin from florida' :jawalrus:

Wasnt really fishing but a nikka caught one brehs:lolbron:

My cousin has an older sister and she saw me run the same game on HER friends before so she was all:wtb:

She went to school with my cousin and they were 'besties' so one weekend i came to visit and she was over my cousins house :steviej:

She was all on me and told me that she was spending the night:sas2:

By the way her body at then 15 was :blessed:

I let her dome me
:ahh:

I didnt smash until she was 16 and i was in love with her because she really was beyond her years and had goals that she now has accomplished :salute:

Im with OP on crushing girls too young thats why me and her was on that buns and kionna tip for awhile:youngsabo:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My ex was 14 when i met her i was 18 :shaq:

My cousin came from atl that easter and was on the phone with her so i snatched it away from my cousin and started talking to her friend like on some cute comical innocent ish 'hey im her handsome incredibly attractive older cousin from florida' :jawalrus:

Wasnt really fishing but a nikka caught one brehs:lolbron:

My cousin has an older sister and she saw me run the same game on HER friends before so she was all:wtb:

She went to school with my cousin and they were 'besties' so one weekend i came to visit and she was over my cousins house :steviej:

She was all on me and told me that she was spending the night:sas2:

By the way her body at then 15 was :blessed:

I let her dome me
:ahh:

I didnt smash until she was 16 and i was in love with her because she really was beyond her years and had goals that she now has accomplished :salute:

Im with OP on crushing girls too young thats why me and her was on that buns and kionna tip for awhile:youngsabo:
tyga-1444650689.jpg
r_kelly.jpg
woody-mugshot.jpg

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
There are actually guys who are in their late 20's early 30's and older who prefer one's straight out of high school. I had a few run ins with that type when I was 18. I got dumped when they realized I wasn't young AND dumb.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Gonna go hit up the community college after work. Thanks op:jbhmm:
I got a homie who legitimately does this. He's only 23 so I guess it ain't that bad. Gotta watch out though, he did go smack at a chick who turned out to be 17 and was taking college classes while in high school. Although the legal age of consent here is 16 :patrice:

Ceazy

Atlanta to LA living
Daps
Reppin
Winning
im 28 but look 18 without facial hair, so im in a tough spot
Same here and I'm in LA and I wear suits to work but I work by UCLA and the community college so they all be :shaq:when im at the chipotle especially when they say guac is $2 extra sir :stopitslime: and I say let me get that and double chicken oh and I know its $.10 for a bag let me get that to. :smugdraper: Swear it get they panties wet :noah:game on easy mode with they young biches breh I might be #GMB 4LIFE no NWO though :jbhmm:

Somewhere For Me

All Star
Daps
There are actually guys who are in their late 20's early 30's and older who prefer one's straight out of high school. I had a few run ins with that type when I was 18. I got dumped when they realized I wasn't young AND dumb.

I have never understood what someone well into their twenties, thirties, and even forties would want with a fresh out of high school individual.

There is such a huge difference in ways of thinking, behaving, and living.

I'm twenty-seven and can't even imagine myself being with anybody under twenty-five.

It's ridiculous if you ask me...

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
I have never understood what someone well into their twenties, thirties, and even forties would want with a fresh out of high school individual.

There is such a huge difference in ways of thinking, behaving, and living.

I'm twenty-seven and can't even imagine myself being with anybody under twenty-five.

It's ridiculous if you ask me...

Exactly. Looking back I'm pretty sure that one of the guys I dated, who was like 28, was trying to "mold" me into the type of chick he REALLY wanted. The other was in his early 30's...he tried to feed me bullshyt because at that age I hadn't experienced much so in some instances I was naive.

Some already know females their own age aren't going to do/take a lot of the shyt they bring...so why not find someone who doesn't know any better.