I don't know how nikkas can be 25+ and date girls who're 18...

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
I don't understand why y'all got issues with fukking younger chicks... If it doesn't work for you, then do what does.. Personally.. I'm just tryna smash, not looking to settle down and start a family... The law says anything 18+ is fair game... Then 18+ it is.. I'm not saying i hang around high schools in april looking for seniors, but if i run into an attractive younger female that happened to be 18-21... Why should I turn her down? Y'all nikkas on some other shyt. Chicks my age are looking for commitment.. The only thing I can commit to right now is getting this bread.. So if you can't do sex without promises that's fine.. There's a generation of 90s girls who can..

Its 2015.. #90sgirls is where its at.. :yes:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blacknerdlost:Run into this frequently. People don't even think im drinking age. This girl at my job is sweeeeeeeeeeeet as fukk. Lil mexican thing with braces...basically in that danger
zone where she could be in her 20s and look like a teen as well. Came out she was only just out of High School and I spent the night trying not to flirt with her, cause she was flirting with me.

I'm in the spot "Damn, I want some pizza." Walgreens doing 2 for 1 on Red Baron:banderas: (:whoa: red baron is trash, but two for one, man:damn:)

She replied "I want some Giordanno's" and im like "When is the last time I had some Giordannos...." I was gonna say almost a decade but something stopped me from dropping my age:damn:

So she was asking more questions...and im losing it:shaq2:I know every girl is someone's daughter, but fukk:damn:This lil ting is cute and likely mad impressionable, I gots to run.

I fukked up earlier though because we were going to run into each other in an aisle and I pulled the sweetest spin move:banderas:I rolled over that girl like a car wash brush, damn

near peeled her skin off. She said ":usure:You better not touch me again" jokingly and it was a wrap from there. I hope I don't see her anymore because I definitely would want her to

sit on it.:mjcry:I'm not weak, but in the meantime, I hate to think about a virtual child like that. 18 or nah, I can't fathom it.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Age of consent in Alabama is 16 hell almost half of the united states is 16. I wouldn't pursue that but if it happens......whatever.

Daps
Reppin
Da Washed up Gentleman’s club
I just reactived my facebook. And already got this 20 yr old throwin it at me. She posted a pic Talking bout she been training her waist. :ohlawd:
Messed up part is me and my ex are trying to work things out

MalikReloaded

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I don't understand why y'all got issues with fukking younger chicks... If it doesn't work for you, then do what does.. Personally.. I'm just tryna smash, not looking to settle down and start a family... The law says anything 18+ is fair game... Then 18+ it is.. I'm not saying i hang around high schools in april looking for seniors, but if i run into an attractive younger female that happened to be 18-21... Why should I turn her down? Y'all nikkas on some other shyt. Chicks my age are looking for commitment.. The only thing I can commit to right now is getting this bread.. So if you can't do sex without promises that's fine.. There's a generation of 90s girls who can..

Its 2015.. #90sgirls is where its at.. :yes:

18 is much different than 21 though...dont try to be slick and group them together :francis:

18 is a naive baby who doesn't know her way out of a wet paper bag. 21 is hopefully a college junior, senior or even a fresh graduate who has some understanding of the world.