I don't fukk with Charleston White but he is 100% right about why black athletes be having pawgs all the time.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Iunno exactly about that. Iunno what he means "squabbling over the dikk" either.

My take is, if you're a top tier athlete usually white people start being in those circles. You date by proximity and unfortunately black women don't end up in the system/pipeline so to speak. I will agree the Becky's come with a rolodex of people to handle your celebrity or brand; accountants, publicists, lawyers, etc because it's usually upper middle class Becky's they get with in the first place.

I don't and never will dikk police, but it is disheartening to see that ecosystem of money go to mostly white people, when there are black folk just as competent to make the same decisions. There's usually just not the access.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So basically, love or at least possessiveness vs mercenary advancement?

This ish dies in the face of Tiger/Elin anyways.

She was from Whitelandia and took a golf club to Tiger when she learned he was cheating on her with Walmart greeters n ish.

Maybe she really loved his goofy ass, idk but everyone doesn't always just go cutthroat.

Lonj

Superstar
Daps
White women are just more predatory and there are more of them at these colleges and just in general. Outside of brehs like RG3 I don't even think these athletes are tripping off of white women like that, they just ended up with them due to the aforementioned circumstances.