I don't even know what to think, help a n*gga out real quick

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't listen to any of these message board gangsters, you did the right thing.

The minute you said you were drunk, you were already at a disadvantage, no amount of prior fighting or "scrapping" experience would have helped you if you were as intoxicated as you claim.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
People are saying fighting over bytches you don't know. How about fighting over a man puttin his hands on you? I don't care how stupid the argument was about if someone puts their hands on me they will receive mine :what:

:smh: this is how nikkas get in trouble.

OP said he ain't much of a fighter. Based on that ALONE, he was right to back down after that shove. Better to take a lowercase l by walking away than taking a capital L and getting half-killed for trying to start a fight from that shove.

And what if that other nikka had a gun/knife/other weapon on him? Y'all gotta realize most of these overly aggressive nikkas out here are too bytchmade to fight fair. The other nikka shoved the OP first so he obviously felt confident for some reason, and that reason was most likely either a weapon, having his boys nearby ready to jump in, or knowing that he can whoop some ass on his own (OP didn't mention that the guy looked drunk or looked big/tough; those are the only other possible reasons for the guy being so confident)

A simple shyt like a shove is not enough to fight someone. That ain't causin' no injury, and it sounds like the OP only fell afterwards because he was drunk. You can walk away from that shyt provided that the other nikka doesn't rush up on you afterwards - which doesn't sound like what the guy in this scenario did. Now if the other nikka went up at him after the shove, or he had punched him to begin with, then the OP should have tried to fight back.

Now the OP needs to learn to fight/defend himself properly. Don't mind the "you 36 in a karate class" crew; better late than never.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the only females id ever fight for is my mom, grandma, sis and nieces

everyone else on ya own

you may hit a nikka and he dies and your going to jail 8-15 years for manslaughter

no thanks

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this makes no sense. why didn't you just tell the chicks "hey come with me". that would have given her an excuse to walk away from dude. and the night woulda ended differently for u.

it was very foolish of u to say what u said..not from the angle of u getting ur ass whooped, but from the angle of sounding desperate.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Don't know why them broads couldn't just walk away from duke and head towards you. Makes me think they like drama. You did the right thing.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ya. The company he keeps wasnt ride or die either. nikkas woulda got whooped as a group. Thats a couple capital L's :pachaha:

Yes. If your whole crew gets beat down because of your beef...you owe them nikkas your life LMAO!!

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Don't know why them broads couldn't just walk away from duke and head towards you. Makes me think they like drama. You did the right thing.

Makes me think them niccas were 5ft chumps. What kind of man gets pushed down.

Them broads were never going home with these dudes. They got Debo'd out of ass.

MrPentatonic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tbh, you basically told dude to kick rocks in front of a female he was trying to talk to, you should have expected something to arise from that.

He challenged you on that disrespect, pushed you to the ground and you ran away? How exactly does that make you the bigger man? nikka if you cant defend yourself or face-off challenges to your girl, that means people will be trying to fukk your girl in front of you all your life and you cant do shyt, is that how you want to live your life?

Something leads me to believe something about your manner led him to believe he could push you to to the ground with no consequence. Next time don't be scared of physical confrontation and more time than not, people won't think they can throw you across the pavements

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
you did the right thing.

*disclaimer I haven't read the the whole thread*

If you are over 25 leave it alone. There is no point in fighting past that age it looks silly. Speaking as someone who has knocked out a few (to they're suprise) in my younger age.

Its not worth it. You get nothing out of it other than some quick satisfaction.
Be a mature man............leave it alone. Plus you can always use the drunk excuse..

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Disney is like the Roman Catholic Church when it comes to their sick pedo ways.

:pacspit: