I don't even know what to think, help a n*gga out real quick

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It would have been a brawl.:shaq:

But anyways OP, you should have kicked that nikka in the balls since you can't fight.
:win:

Smh. Just tell him to windmill and scratch his eyes out too. Lol at you telling him to fight like a woman.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
What were ur boys doing when u were getting pushed around? If it was me and my boys out and one of us got punked like that it wouldve been a beatdown for that nicca.

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
:childplease: what you should have did was pump faked especially if you KNOW your hands are like the mini whoppers :skip: should have been like hold up ran to the passenger side of the whip act like you had that :bustback: and :heh: got in the car like :whew: you might could have saved some dignity that way

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
:childplease: what you should have did was pump faked especially if you KNOW your hands are like the mini whoppers :skip: should have been like hold up ran to the passenger side of the whip act like you had that :bustback: and :heh: got in the car like :whew: you might could have saved some dignity that way

:lolbron:

Nicca got son of a baconator hands

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Damn. He decided to test you, and saw you were made up of about 99% pure bytchassness :lolbron:

On the real, you did the right thing. I mean, this dude could have stomped you out. Hope you didn't go home and beat the shyt out of your dog or nothin tho :pachaha:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
People are saying fighting over bytches you don't know. How about fighting over a man puttin his hands on you? I don't care how stupid the argument was about if someone puts their hands on me they will receive mine :what:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
It would have been a brawl.:shaq:

But anyways OP, you should have kicked that nikka in the balls since you can't fight.
:win:

Are we really telling a man to kick another man in the fukking balls? :why:

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Well I bet those girls weren't blowing homeboy off after he embarrased you. All in all, you did the right thing. You were drunk and couldn't fight