I don't even know what to think, help a n*gga out real quick

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
So last night me and some donnies were at the club. We left at like 3am and whilst outside me and my boy found these two bitc*es that were down to go back to the crib.

The club we were at is on a hill, straight opposite was a KFC. Most of the nxggas were in there gettin a quick munch, I was down the side taking a leak real quick. I come back and I see this breh tryna move to one of this babes. I'm walking back from like 50m away and she's looking at me with a "get this don away from me" kinda expression on her face. Her friend is overly laughing too probably at this n*ggas dead chat. I'm drunk as f*ck so I go get there and go to him on some casual tip like "fam, that's me and my boy tonight, beg you just leave it".

Out of nowhere this n*gga seemingly completely forgot about the babes and started actin' up. "What you gon' do if I don't?" I'm like "N*gga thats some childish sh*t, on a real, I don't think this is happenin for you so-".

Didn't even get to finish that sentence. This n*gga pushed me square in the chest. Now I'm drunk as sh*t so I done fell backwards like a d*ckhead. Anyone watching must've thought that was funny as sh*t. The most annoying thing about the whole story is when I got up I was obviously ragin' but I just started walking. I walked away. Left them b*tches, left my n*ggas in KFC (who didn't even know what was goin on) and left that don that pushed me over.

I ain't ever been in a fight before. Never been punched, never punched anyone. I ain't never been tested like that though. I was angry as fukk but no part of me wanted to start with this n*gga.

I walked away.

I woken up this morning and I don't even know what to think. Was I the "bigger man" or should I have straight up scrapped with this n*gga just for disrespectin' me. I don't even remember this b*tches name, would a fight over some any girl have been worth it?

My head is all over the place help a n*gga out.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
First of all where you from lol? What KFC is open at 3 AM? You are using the metric system so I figure you not from USA. Now back to your cool story, you came out the bigger man, no need to:cape: and fight over some bytches or get killed. You could have gotten stomped out because you drunk, drunk nikkas can't fight. Secondly, its other bytches out there so why beat yourself up over this instance.

Edit: I wanted to say, you would have been fukked up by dude because you aint never scuffled before. You have no muscle memory or technique or skill to defend yourself. A 12 yr old could have stole you in your jaw and you wouldnt know how to respond

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
You did the right thing, because if you've never been in a fight, it would've gotten real ugly real fast.

Advice. Take a boxing class at your local gym. Every grown man should be able to defend himself.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
You did the right thing................I think?

You should have at least left with one of them girls.

I dunno man. You need to learn how to defend yourself.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
1. You did the right thing. She wasn't your girl and you just met her; NOT worth fighting over or possibly getting locked up/hurt/killed for

2. Learn to fight, so you know what to do when you HAVE to fight back

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. You did the right thing. She wasn't your girl and you just met her; NOT worth fighting over or possibly getting locked up/hurt/killed for

2. Learn to fight, so you know what to do when you HAVE to fight back

close thread, this is all that needs to be said

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
if i were drunk in that situation, i would of probably punched him in the chest before even telling him to keep it movin

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So last night me and some donnies were at the club. We left at like 3am and whilst outside me and my boy found these two bitc*es that were down to go back to the crib.

The club we were at is on a hill, straight opposite was a KFC. Most of the nxggas were in there gettin a quick munch, I was down the side taking a leak real quick. I come back and I see this breh tryna move to one of this babes. I'm walking back from like 50m away and she's looking at me with a "get this don away from me" kinda expression on her face. Her friend is overly laughing too probably at this n*ggas dead chat. I'm drunk as f*ck so I go get there and go to him on some casual tip like "fam, that's me and my boy tonight, beg you just leave it".

Out of nowhere this n*gga seemingly completely forgot about the babes and started actin' up. "What you gon' do if I don't?" I'm like "N*gga thats some childish sh*t, on a real, I don't think this is happenin for you so-".

Didn't even get to finish that sentence. This n*gga pushed me square in the chest. Now I'm drunk as sh*t so I done fell backwards like a d*ckhead. Anyone watching must've thought that was funny as sh*t. The most annoying thing about the whole story is when I got up I was obviously ragin' but I just started walking. I walked away. Left them b*tches, left my n*ggas in KFC (who didn't even know what was goin on) and left that don that pushed me over.

I ain't ever been in a fight before. Never been punched, never punched anyone. I ain't never been tested like that though. I was angry as fukk but no part of me wanted to start with this n*gga.

I walked away.

I woken up this morning and I don't even know what to think. Was I the "bigger man" or should I have straight up scrapped with this n*gga just for disrespectin' me. I don't even remember this b*tches name, would a fight over some any girl have been worth it?

Are you from my city?

Anyways, like others have said, just let it go. You don't know them broads and it ain't worth letting the man ego get you into trouble. When dudes who start shyt see someone walk away they start to get over confident and eventually f*ck with the wrong person.

Just KIM.

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
if i were drunk in that situation, i would of probably punched him in the chest before even telling him to keep it movin

It would have been a brawl.:shaq:

But anyways OP, you should have kicked that nikka in the balls since you can't fight.
:win:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Wow Im surprised y'all nikkas actually agree with T/S's move on this one but you did the right thing, yea you looked like a bytch but if you fought you still would have looked like a bytch. Judging by your post you aint "bout dat life", therefore better to be a bytch and live to see another day or be a dead bytch or a bytch with a black eye, or broken bones.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps

I walked away.

:what:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That bytch probably had AIDS anyway. Fighting over random bytches is wack