I Dont Clean the Wax Out My Ears

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Well I respectfully disagree. Ears clean themselves. It’s unnecessary to remove wax from your ears yourself.
Not true.
My left ear gets clogged from build up about once a year.
I just have to get it cleaned out every year or so
Some people's bodies produce more ear wax than others.
Others use q tips and push debris and dirt etc.... further in their ear causing blockage.

The OP made it sound like yours was excessive but maybe that was just to make the thread appear more interesting.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I clean like 2x a day all my life and ive never had an ear infection. I recently took a "para military" test and my hearing scores were well above average

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
i've been using q-tips my whole life.

1366.jpg

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Filthy cracker I use the oil spray

You nasty as fukk no wonder you bytch ass crackers all crying about not getting women

My nikka I will beat the shyt out of you so hard, your son will start buying me presents on Father’s Day.

I don’t know who the fukk you got me confused with, but I’m not white. I am a black man. And I have never cried about not getting women smh. I got more problems trying to get rid of these hoes. Betta tighten the fukk up aound here

:laff:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I’ve mastered an in home technique for anybody who wants to flush their ears out. I suffer from bad eczema and I think this correlated with me having ear was build up much faster than the normal person to the point I can’t even hear. I used to go to the doctor but this works..

All you need:

Plastic syringe (Not a cheap one but a REAL one)
Peroxide
Warm water

Pour cap of peroxide in ear (should bubble up in your ear..kind of soothing)
Use syringe to flush ear out. If nothing comes out within a couple mins of you flushing, pour another cap in your ear and repeat. This WILL work. I’ve lost almost 80% of my hearing to feeling like I have a super power once my ears are clean because I hear so good once the wax comes out. This is really worth it for anybody who has this issue because it does effect your quality of life when your ears are clogged.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was told not to use q-tips by my doctor..shyt feels too good not to though :banderas: