I Dont Clean the Wax Out My Ears

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
My nikka I will beat the shyt out of you so hard, your son will start buying me presents on Father’s Day.

I don’t know who the fukk you got me confused with, but I’m not white. I am a black man. And I have never cried about not getting women smh. I got more problems trying to get rid of these hoes. Betta tighten the fukk up aound here
:ooh::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::dead::dead::dead: @Roxx the King

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You don’t get tired of taking out your earbuds and it’s full of wax?

Well it dosent happen everyday, but when it does it’s not too much of a big deal. Usually just get the wax out them with a safety pin or something. Honestly, the worst thing is when I take them out my ear and see wax in them and I think to myself, I hope it wasn’t noticible for other people.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Sue me:yeshrug:

Earbuds be having hella wax on them sometimes too. How is a nikka gonna get the fukking wax from all the way down in my ear anyway? I’m not sticking shyt down my ear like that, cause it’s not that serious. Sometimes I have wax and sometimes I don’t and this is without a nikka doing shyt. So I have evidence that the ears clean themselves. Only Q Tip I’m fukking with is in a tribe called quest and I barely fukk with that nikka. But yeah, I’m telling y’all nikkas that cleaning wax from y’all ears is unnecessary.
Go to an ear, nose and throat doctor.

You're nasty.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
U could just use shower water on your ears to clean it every time u shower. Its very effective and u aijt gotta put anything inside your ear.
I used to do tht shyt when i was a teenager, a nikka thought he was getting over. :myman:

Till i got a middle ear infection in my right ear and my eardrum ruptured and was in risk of losing hearing in tht ear. Luckily it healed and my hearing returned to normal in time.
Whatever you do op don't do this.