I Dont Clean the Wax Out My Ears

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sue me:yeshrug:

Earbuds be having hella wax on them sometimes too. How is a nikka gonna get the fukking wax from all the way down in my ear anyway? I’m not sticking shyt down my ear like that, cause it’s not that serious. Sometimes I have wax and sometimes I don’t and this is without a nikka doing shyt. So I have evidence that the ears clean themselves. Only Q Tip I’m fukking with is in a tribe called quest and I barely fukk with that nikka. But yeah, I’m telling y’all nikkas that cleaning wax from y’all ears is unnecessary.

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You shouldn’t put anything smalller than an elbow in your ear, including a q tip as per my doctor,

Go on amazon and buy one of those ear irrigation systems with the spray bottle and solution and thank me later. It will spray out shyt in your ear that will have you frightened. Your hearing will be in super HD.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Filthy cracker I use the oil spray

You nasty as fukk no wonder you bytch ass crackers all crying about not getting women

My nikka I will beat the shyt out of you so hard, your son will start buying me presents on Father’s Day.

I don’t know who the fukk you got me confused with, but I’m not white. I am a black man. And I have never cried about not getting women smh. I got more problems trying to get rid of these hoes. Betta tighten the fukk up aound here

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You shouldn’t put anything smalller than an elbow in your ear, including a q tip as per my doctor,

Go on amazon and buy one of those ear irrigation systems with the spray bottle and solution and thank me later. It will spray out shyt in your ear that will have you frightened. Your hearing will be in super HD.
This. I've damaged my right ear to the point of it's been ringing for a year straight and for the foreseeable future.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
My nikka I will beat the shyt out of you so hard, your son will start buying me presents on Father’s Day.

I don’t know who the fukk you got me confused with, but I’m not white. I am a black man. And I have never cried about not getting women smh. I got more problems trying to get rid of these hoes. Betta tighten the fukk up aound here

Filthy cracker the tough talk ain't impressing nobody you incel filthy fukk

bis0n

(Requires Trapping)
Daps
My ENT keeps saying "they'll clean themselves out", but I really can't hear shyt after like a month :manny:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Sue me:yeshrug:

Earbuds be having hella wax on them sometimes too. How is a nikka gonna get the fukking wax from all the way down in my ear anyway? I’m not sticking shyt down my ear like that, cause it’s not that serious. Sometimes I have wax and sometimes I don’t and this is without a nikka doing shyt. So I have evidence that the ears clean themselves. Only Q Tip I’m fukking with is in a tribe called quest and I barely fukk with that nikka. But yeah, I’m telling y’all nikkas that cleaning wax from y’all ears is unnecessary.

You're not supposed to.

I still do it anyway :manny: