I DO NOT want a woman who likes to watch sports

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I've noticed these days alot more younger women are sports "fans". I think this is a tactic taught to them by their mothers these days to help them snag men. :wtb: I need to get a woman who hates sports and thinks it's "pointless", so I can have that space.

For example, I was talking to this girl a few weeks ago and she brought up Tim Tebow, like:

Her: :yes:"Yep, I heard the Jets are gonna make Tebow play in the wildcard"
Me: :hmm: "Oh, yeah....you mean the wildcat formation."
Her: :dry: "No, they said wildcard...he was gonna be in the wildcard"
Me: :rolleyes::ugh: "There's no such thing as a "wildcard" formation, so they must've said wildcat
Her: "Well, whatever...that's what they said"
Me: :rudy:

This other girl on facebook the other night, after the Mavs list was like.

Her: "See there Mark Cuban, you can't buy a championship!"

I'm like :childplease: What are you talking about. The Mavs got rid of everybody after last year.....when they WON the title. Now had they lost last year, and you said this, it'd be relevant.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
co sign

even on online dating profiles...all i read is

"love sports"

smh byytches lying

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
Yeah it's pretty sad bruh, seen this alot. Told some hoe I liked RoboCop next week she talmbout you seen terminator salvation, nah. Wasn't buying it, hoodrat sense was tingling. They tryin to hard.....to hard

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Co-fukkin-sign

These chicks be trying to hard these days. Just let me be a fukkin man baby.

Let me watch my sports, Let me play my video games, and let me drink and smoke my weed.

I dont need no "He--hey---hey!!! I do it too:krs:" type bytch.

Especially on chicks who want to hang with the fellas who smoke and drink.

Its like lookie here bytch, unless you gonna top and fukk me and all my boys. Then stay the fukk away from us. I dont wanna "hang" with you. But if they with tho.........:leon:

:lolbron:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I find sports boring.

I hate when other girls try and act like they find sports entertaining to impress men.

Nothing about men running around in leggings jumping on each other is interesting to me.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Bruh if you've been lurking my tweets and decided to make it into a thread without crediting me, I'm neg repping you into Bolivian

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
I co-sign to...it's koo to for a girl to like a team...but sooo unsexy for them to know the ins and outs of any sport....SMH at having my girl tell me the exact reasons why my falcons will never get to the promise land...I gotta hit her with the :pacspit:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
as a female sports head...i despise poseur ass fan girls that try to hard as well...talking bout "Saaaaaancheeeez" :facepalm: making us all look bad. :wtb:
and yes it is a desperate tactic to one up other girls and seem more desireable in most instances...esp with these younger girls. :pacspit:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
as a females sports head...i despise poseur ass fan girls that try to hard as well...talking bout "Saaaaaancheeeez" :facepalm: making us all look bad. :wtb:
and yes it is a desperate tactic to one up other girls and seem more desireable in most instances...esp with these younger girls. :pacspit:

I guess this is the finale season for the NBA right? A bunch of females that I know don't follow sports making tweets about "lets go heat" with over sized caps on in their avis. So desperate for male validation.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Bruh if you've been lurking my tweets and decided to make it into a thread without crediting me, I'm neg repping you into Bolivian

nikka, I dont know you. :wtb:

i hate watchin sports w/ women, they never shut the fukk up :snoop:

I went to a SB party with my cousin and some of her friends. I'll be damned if they didnt sit with their back to the TV. :wtf::laugh:

And I couldnt hear squat....and all they did was talk about work and men. I left at halftime and went home to watch the game in :ahh: peace.

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
My take on the subject...

@Tahir369: Every dude thinks they want a girl that watches sports until they have to explain shyt like Bird Rights, onside kicks, a double switch, etc.

@Tahir369: Only casual fans want a girl who watches sports... Explaining shyt like why a team fouled on purpose w/ a foul to give is annoying as fukk

@Tahir369: I don't want a girl that watches sports, but one that realizes anything she has to say is completely irrelevant when the game is on >>>>>

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
I guess this is the finale season for the NBA right? A bunch of females that I know don't follow sports making tweets about "lets go heat" with over sized caps on in their avis. So desperate for male validation.

yep i'm one of the biggest girl sports fans you'll ever meet but i never have to mention it to folks IRL...don't wear sports related gear and i'm super girly so people don't suspect it unless they actually ask me about sports and i LIKE IT it that way.

i pay extra for cable sports packages...play fantasy sports..schedule shyt accordingly around playoff games etc... but i don't try to one up dudes with sports knowledge or be otherwise annoying when in that setting. i just support my teams and KIM.

only fairweather sluts brag about whatever team is hot to get "bonus points" from dudes. it gets under my skin really bad actually. i wish it didn't.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
yep i'm one of the biggest girl sports fans you'll ever meet but i never have to mention it to folks IRL...don't wear sports related gear and i'm super girly so people don't suspect it unless they actually ask me about sports and i LIKE IT it that way.

i pay extra for cable sports packages...play fantasy sports..schedule shyt accordingly around playoff games etc... but i don't try to one up dudes with sports knowledge or be otherwise annoying when in that setting. i just support my teams and KIM.

only fairweather sluts brag about whatever team is hot to get "bonus points" from dudes. it gets under my skin really bad actually. i wish it didn't.

i knew you were a real sports fan when you started reppin the leafs

leafs sorry AG but :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: