I didnt know Rza married the girl who licked LL's face in the "Doing It" video

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The big talk about this video was LL not wanting the actual girl doing the voice in the video because she was too fat(LL said she was pregnant at the time and it woulda been disrespect) the other talk of this video was that shorty licking LLs face was 16 years old.

I always wondered what happened to that sexy chocolate with the "I'm really feeling myself" walk in Blackstreets "No Diggity" video. She was an original "video vixen" from that era right after Jossie Harris/Big Lez but right before Melyssa Ford/Gloria Valez/Nicole Ricca.

Between LL's "Doing It" video and Diddy's "Satisfy You" video, Rza could never verbally diss LL or Diddy.

Last I saw her she had that Eye Candy piece in XXL then she disapeared.

I find out years later Rza married her. I cant lie tho....Shorty was always bad on the surface so I guess she really did have that "it factor" all that time to get wifed up by the Abbot............With all due respect, I really wonder if Rza has her in MGT & GCC class like he used to preach back in the day. I dont see her rocking 3/4ths of cloth in any of her recent photos.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Was this really thread worthy?

Ambrose-Nope.gif

She is beautiful tho. Props to the Abbot.

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was this really thread worthy?

I'm on a Hip Hop site talking about how one of the greatest Hip Hop producers married a veteran Hip Hop video vixen.

Hold up.....Didnt u make a thread about Tru Life coming out of prison?? So according to we should celebrate a great moment for a D list rapper who has no real body of work but lets not celebrate a great moment for one of the best producers who has an impressive body of work????

:what:

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Fareal tho!

This weirdo talking bout "Fareal tho!" like some ho.

This is the same fool that made a thread about being suicidal. Instead of depressing people with your cry for help you shoulda payed attention to Rza cuz he made a song called 1800 SUICIDE that coulda helped you out. Nikka take ya "i have nothing to live for so I'm crying out online" ass somewhere with that bullsh*t.

Life put you in a little wrestling hold and u wanted to just give up like a cry baby......

......You started to look to death thinking that being in suspended animation might be the solution to remove all pain from your memory.....The thought slowly crept towards you and spooked you out but in the end you weren't serious about it.

......Myself and Death read your little online cry for help and laughed.