I didnt know mixed race relationships were this common in the muslim community

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Not surprising.

Religion has and always will be a bigger unifying factor than say 'race'. Not to say that there aren't any conflicts within religious communities,

I really only see this from non-christian religions.
Seems like so many Christians are just your average joe who thinks the Bible is right; while others actually "follow" their religion.

Just saying what I've noticed
:yeshrug:

Daps
If they're in America or the UK you're going to see mixing. Muslims are more agitated if you're not a Muslim.
At the bolded part - Indeed.

The most racist Muslims are Saudi or Saudi adjacent. Note how none of them were from Qatar or UAE either.
Defo true. Many Gulf Arabs are very clannish and view other clans with suspicion. Hell, they don't even like their fellow Middle Easterners.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Not surprising.

Religion has and always will be a bigger unifying factor than say 'race'. Not to say that there aren't any conflicts within religious communities,
no it will not.

you think arabs would actually go to war with, say black muslim or south asian muslim over a fellow arabs just because they are non muslim?

but honestly, interracial dating is more common with christians than muslims

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Most brehs I saw ”revert” to Islam, did so with dating Arab women as the main incentive. Especially the Francophone ones. Make of that what you will. :hubie:

Side bar: my ex’s dad is Carribean and her mom is Moroccan. He converted just to marry her only to split up a few years after she was born. Funny how it’s rarely (if ever) the other way round.