I didn't know Haiti was this bad, vlogger gets slums tour [video]

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
One day I pray that Haïtians overun that other part of the island make all you fukkers leave bunch of bytch ass “me no black papi” ass fukks
GIEYYYT PAPAOU BOUZIN SALE :pacspit:
then the entire island would be like Haiti , instead of just half :yeshrug::yeshrug:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
My mom’s city Cap Haitien is on the other side of the country. They live completely opposite lives on that side and have their own airport. I can literally go to her town and not see any of this. It’s still poor but nowhere as chaotic

Man these nikkas be capping :laff::snoop:.

You said you never been to Haiti bro:
Never been to Haiti before so why would it be gourde? If you soft just say that

KamikazePilot

Superstar
Daps
How did you not know Haiti was that bad one of the worst places on the planet do y’all not keep up with the news?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Thumbnail is terrible but video was informative, the guide was a cool guy. Those are terrible conditions in the slums, from outside powers to natural disasters.

As a Haitian that keeps up with the news. A lot of people in Haiti especially those inside the slums are living a nightmare where gangs are the rules of the lands. I have seen videos where gang members in that area he is in, have other gang members laid on the ground, guns pointed at them getting chopped up into pieces. Gang members are consistently trying to gain territory and grow.

Their are two main faction G-Pep and G-9. G-9 is primarily led by the BBQ . G-PEP has the guy that kindap the Americans. You absolutely do not want to be in G-Pep territory, they kidnap, kill and want to gain territory. G-9 mostly make business pay up to operate in areas near them and steal trucks etc. Members that are near each other are constantly in conflict. Sometime they even backstab each other.

In a region called Latibonit outside of port au prince, there are gangs just as brutal. I have seen these guys have bodies burning and chooped. The issue is that people that take arms against them end up doing the same thing to people that live in areas control by those gangs which makes matters worse. The police officers are outgun by gang members.

Politicians use police officers to protect themselves which leaves little resources for the population. Also politicians and business men are absolutely corrupt. They are the source of the issue.

In the video, he is with those guys

Mega

Superstar
Daps
So, is there anywhere safe at all for Americans to visit just to enjoy the country and try to support locals? I would love to visit Haiti and learn more about people that are closer to where we all came from than most other countries, but I’m not trying to get myself or my wife/kids kidnapped and chopped up :pachaha:
Okap(Cap Haitian) is my spot..its not perfect but waayyyy better than PauP.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
What do you think slums are like?