I didn't know Haiti was this bad, vlogger gets slums tour [video]

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Labadee Haiti still attracts tourist from the royal Caribbean. I’m going there this summer
You mean as a cruise ship stop? I don’t do those, ever. If I’m traveling to a country I’m there at least a week

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Haitian women right there selling p*ssy too cruh it's just men don't want them like that when u got dominican, Venezuelan Colombian whores around just facts homie get out ur puss ass feelings

How does it feel to know your ancestors were whores ? Do you have whores in your family ? Also do you fukk your cousin ? Is your dad your uncle ?

Los primos se primen no ?

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
So, is there anywhere safe at all for Americans to visit just to enjoy the country and try to support locals? I would love to visit Haiti and learn more about people that are closer to where we all came from than most other countries, but I’m not trying to get myself or my wife/kids kidnapped and chopped up :pachaha:

You can go to Cap-Haitian or do a cruise ship. My friend recently went but landed in Cap-Haitien and went to his town. Port-Au-Prince is no go unless you know you know people. My parents neighborhood is still relatively safe.

I honestly would not advise you to go at all at the moment.

@Mirin4rmfar does G-9 only make black businesses pay up or are the Arabs also a victim
Of this?

everyone is paying up. When they attack other slums. They kill and burn houses just as much as poor black as other gangs. These gang leaders have to find ways to pay those gang members or else they could get taken out too.

I honestly can't wait for Kenya to lead this mission. The only way to get rid of these gangs is to counteract with violence but also they need Helicopters.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
So, is there anywhere safe at all for Americans to visit just to enjoy the country and try to support locals? I would love to visit Haiti and learn more about people that are closer to where we all came from than most other countries, but I’m not trying to get myself or my wife/kids kidnapped and chopped up :pachaha:

Went to Haiti on a cruise recently and it was dope as fukk…..

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
As a dominican I wish haiti would prosper and flourish get them fukk outta dr

Do you also feel that way about your Dominicans all over the Caribbean creating prostitution?

Cause I saw Dominican women everywhere in Guadeloupe openly selling p*ssy.

Haitian women right there selling p*ssy too cruh it's just men don't want them like that when u got dominican, Venezuelan Colombian whores around just facts homie get out ur puss ass feelings

How does it feel to know your ancestors were whores ? Do you have whores in your family ? Also do you fukk your cousin ? Is your dad your uncle ?

Los primos se primen no ?

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
You can go to Cap-Haitian or do a cruise ship. My friend recently went but landed in Cap-Haitien and went to his town. Port-Au-Prince is no go unless you know you know people. My parents neighborhood is still relatively safe.

I honestly would not advise you to go at all at the moment.

everyone is paying up. When they attack other slums. They kill and burn houses just as much as poor black as other gangs. These gang leaders have to find ways to pay those gang members or else they could get taken out too.

I honestly can't wait for Kenya to lead this mission. The only way to get rid of these gangs is to counteract with violence but also they need Helicopters.
Yea Haitian cops gotta blow them away. No questions asked