GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline

Cinderblocks holding up mattresses

Trash everywhere, burning piles of trash to make more trash

Inhaling the fumes, gangs running around looking like militia rebels

Europeans stole their traditions and converted them to their lifestyle and infrastructure just to cut them off and leave with them with shyt

Which is what I feel to be revenge, this shyt worse than India

Last edited:

Mirin4rmfar

Superstar
Daps
As a Haitian that keeps up with the news. A lot of people in Haiti especially those inside the slums are living a nightmare where gangs are the rules of the lands. I have seen videos where gang members in that area he is in, have other gang members laid on the ground, guns pointed at them getting chopped up into pieces. Gang members are consistently trying to gain territory and grow.

Their are two main faction G-Pep and G-9. G-9 is primarily led by the BBQ . G-PEP has the guy that kindap the Americans. You absolutely do not want to be in G-Pep territory, they kidnap, kill and want to gain territory. G-9 mostly make business pay up to operate in areas near them and steal trucks etc. Members that are near each other are constantly in conflict. Sometime they even backstab each other.

In a region called Latibonit outside of port au prince, there are gangs just as brutal. I have seen these guys have bodies burning and chooped. The issue is that people that take arms against them end up doing the same thing to people that live in areas control by those gangs which makes matters worse. The police officers are outgun by gang members.

Politicians use police officers to protect themselves which leaves little resources for the population. Also politicians and business men are absolutely corrupt. They are the source of the issue.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
As a Haitian that keeps up with the news. A lot of people in Haiti especially those inside the slums are living a nightmare where gangs are the rules of the lands. I have seen videos where gang members in that area he is in, have other gang members laid on the ground, guns pointed at them getting chopped up into pieces. Gang members are consistently trying to gain territory and grow.

Their are two main faction G-Pep and G-9. G-9 is primarily led by the BBQ . G-PEP has the guy that kindap the Americans. You absolutely do not want to be in G-Pep territory, they kidnap, kill and want to gain territory. G-9 mostly make business pay up to operate in areas near them and steal trucks etc. Members that are near each other are constantly in conflict. Sometime they even backstab each other.

In a region called Latibonit outside of port au prince, there are gangs just as brutal. I have seen these guys have bodies burning and chooped. The issue is that people that take arms against them end up doing the same thing to people that live in areas control by those gangs which makes matters worse. The police officers are outgun by gang members.

Politicians use police officers to protect themselves which leaves little resources for the population. Also politicians and business men are absolutely corrupt. They are the source of the issue.

Didn't know it was this bad

I can't imagine having to live like that

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.

Cinderblocks holding up mattresses

Trash everywhere, burning piles of trash to make more trash

Inhaling the fumes, gangs running around looking like militia rebels

Europeans stole their traditions and converted them to their lifestyle and infrastructure just to cut them off and leave with them with shyt

Which is what I feel to be revenge, this shyt worse than India

My mom’s city Cap Haitien is on the other side of the country. They live completely opposite lives on that side and have their own airport. I can literally go to her town and not see any of this. It’s still poor but nowhere as chaotic

Spence

Superstar
Daps

So, is there anywhere safe at all for Americans to visit just to enjoy the country and try to support locals? I would love to visit Haiti and learn more about people that are closer to where we all came from than most other countries, but I’m not trying to get myself or my wife/kids kidnapped and chopped up :pachaha:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

My dad sent me a video from what’s app with a a garbage can filled with body parts.

I also saw a video of a family laid in a pile and set on fire

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
So, is there anywhere safe at all for Americans to visit just to enjoy the country and try to support locals? I would love to visit Haiti and learn more about people that are closer to where we all came from than most other countries, but I’m not trying to get myself or my wife/kids kidnapped and chopped up :pachaha:
Labadee Haiti still attracts tourist from the royal Caribbean. I’m going there this summer