:manny: She can dance her azz off to.

You know I don't give a sh:t what fools say. :birdman:

You delivered my niggs! Daps plus rep

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
OP...are you saying the white girls and Indian girls were better looking or were there some black women in there too??

Never hung out in Tysons Corner...didn't even realize they had spots out there......when that Silver Line Metro gets there's its going be on a whole other level... http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=452535&page=10

Tysons+East+Metro.jpg

image003.jpg

Capital%2BOne%2B-%2Baerial.jpg

333bz4p.png
Purple dots are 4 Silver Line stops in Tysons Corner

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Didn't know there were spots in Tysons either, always thought people just went their to shop and be seen...some of you DMV cats gotta put me on.

I know of a few spots that you can come up at. A lot of dudes be sleeping on Northern Va. Most of the chick are very cool and will give you a lot of play if you approach them correctly, especially if you're a decent looking dude with some swag.

I rarely go to DC unless it's happy hour, too much stunting and fronting for my taste. A lot of times DC clubs seem more like a costume party with no one dancing, people just standing around looking at each other's clothes, high azz drinks, horrible parking, hoez looking for ballaz. I'm straight on that. I'm trying to come up.

Daps
I know of a few spots that you can come up at. A lot of dudes be sleeping on Northern Va. Most of the chick are very cool and will give you a lot of play if you approach them correctly, especially if you're a decent looking dude with some swag.

I rarely go to DC unless it's happy hour, too much stunting and fronting for my taste. A lot of times DC clubs seem more like a costume party with no one dancing, people just standing around looking at each other's clothes, high azz drinks, horrible parking, hoez looking for ballaz. I'm straight on that. I'm trying to come up.

:usure: