"I didn't have the finest chick in the club, but I had the most fun" :win:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Best part of this is if he plays his cards right, them other chicks will be slick and dance with ya. Can even smash them too.

But I need to find a homely type of chick that kinda introverted, while being in shape, pretty, and humble.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
133728_o.gif

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a chronic problem with being somewhere with a decent looking chicl and there's a lot of other finer chicks around. Saturday me this chick(7) and were looking for a midway location to meet being that we live over a hour apart. I chose this spot in Tyson's Corner, VA (DMV) where my homeboy use to promote at, I thought this place would be lowkey and a good quiet spot to chill and have a few drinks and it was for the first hour. We get there around 10, it was cool and laidback, mostly upscale whites and Indians. I was club OG fresh, black pradas, nices jeans in a CK polo. She was decent, jeans, flats and some type of baggy top.

We're there about of hour, all of a sudden I hear loud music come on and they started transforming the dinner room into a dancefloor. And they start charging a entrance fee. I'm like damn. Then the chicks started flowing in. :ohmy: I was tell shawty how I was drinking in the car before I came in and asked if she wanted some. She said yes. Now old is a very cool Brooklyn/Caribbean girl. She's really slim with nice thighs and a bubble. She has a nice light brown complexion with some sexy lips. She just wasn't dressed to compete with some of the stallions in that club.

We close to tab ( I paid) :( and headed to my car for some shots of Pure White Hennessy str8 from the bottle :yes: She and I took a few shots and headed back in. We stood on the side of the dancefloor, the dj was playing some bs. She heads over and buys us some drinks. Dudes and females were :hmm: as they watch her bring me a few drinks back to me. Next thing you know, the dj paid Futures "Magic" and she started grind on me in the middle of the floor, while all the others people were dancing alone. So drink after drink and dance after dance, I realized how much fun I was having. I'd leave to go to the restroom and dudes were trying to get on, but she only choose to dance with me.:boss:

After the club was over we sat in my car, i played a little rnb and spit a G to her. Next thing you know we where on our way to my crib.

:win:

Moral of the story: You don't have to be with the finest chicks in the spot to sh:t on nigg@s. Sometimes the coolest chick will suffice.

:obama:

You stay making some "no shyt" azz threads breh:pachaha:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
You stay making some "no shyt" azz threads breh:pachaha:

You're one of those lame dudes that think it's still cool to say you been up on something.

Coli thread: New Boosie ft Mac, Turk and C-Murda "1st Day Out Of Prison"
Your lame azz: I heard these song in 2007

:what:

Coli thread: New Galaxie Foamposite Jordan XXVs dedicated to the Aurora CO shootings, dropping this weekend
Your Lame azz: I had them in High School

:childplease:

This ain't high school clown, no one cars bcuz you saw and heard something before hand. Grow up and stay off my dik lame nigg@. :birdman:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
One of the few nikkas I seen who posted a chick who looked just like he described.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
*calls police to report DWI*
:obama:

LOL

that a cool lil play of going to the car for a drink...I need a driver/limo to do that...

but pulling her out the restaurant/club to drink...and then back in for few drinks is a cool lil move...

also it seems the chick was there by herself initially?

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're one of those lame dudes that think it's still cool to say you been up on something.

Coli thread: New Boosie ft Mac, Turk and C-Murda "1st Day Out Of Prison"
Your lame azz: I heard these song in 2007

:what:

Coli thread: New Galaxie Foamposite Jordan XXVs dedicated to the Aurora CO shootings, dropping this weekend
Your Lame azz: I had them in High School

:childplease:

This ain't high school clown, no one cars bcuz you saw and heard something before hand. Grow up and stay off my dik lame nigg@. :birdman:

I didn't common sense was thread worthy, ole captain obvious ass nikka:pachaha:

Making some threads on some ole I went to club with a chick and had a good time. Give me some props :jawalrus:

:heh:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I didn't common sense was thread worthy, ole captain obvious ass nikka:pachaha:

Making some threads on some ole I went to club with a chick and had a good time. Give me some props :jawalrus:

:heh:

This lame again :noah:

This isn't about common knowledge fool, it's about changing the way I see and do things and doing something differently.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This lame again :noah:

This isn't about common knowledge fool, it's about changing the way I see and do things and doing something differently.

Like meeting up with chicks and fukking them?:skip:

Such a profound conculsion :mindblown:

Ric Shaw

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Panache, really nice restaurant that turns into a club at night. Nice low key spot, fine broads in there too bruh :lawd:

You know there is a spot on U street called Marvins. One of those hipster jazzy spots. I like going there cuz its free on Monday nights and its chill.

What night is good for Panache.