"I didn't have the finest chick in the club, but I had the most fun" :win:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I have a chronic problem with being somewhere with a decent looking chicl and there's a lot of other finer chicks around. Saturday me this chick(7) and were looking for a midway location to meet being that we live over a hour apart. I chose this spot in Tyson's Corner, VA (DMV) where my homeboy use to promote at, I thought this place would be lowkey and a good quiet spot to chill and have a few drinks and it was for the first hour. We get there around 10, it was cool and laidback, mostly upscale whites and Indians. I was club OG fresh, black pradas, nices jeans in a CK polo. She was decent, jeans, flats and some type of baggy top.

We're there about of hour, all of a sudden I hear loud music come on and they started transforming the dinner room into a dancefloor. And they start charging a entrance fee. I'm like damn. Then the chicks started flowing in. :ohmy: I was tell shawty how I was drinking in the car before I came in and asked if she wanted some. She said yes. Now old is a very cool Brooklyn/Caribbean girl. She's really slim with nice thighs and a bubble. She has a nice light brown complexion with some sexy lips. She just wasn't dressed to compete with some of the stallions in that club.

We close to tab ( I paid) :( and headed to my car for some shots of Pure White Hennessy str8 from the bottle :yes: She and I took a few shots and headed back in. We stood on the side of the dancefloor, the dj was playing some bs. She heads over and buys us some drinks. Dudes and females were :hmm: as they watch her bring me a few drinks back to me. Next thing you know, the dj paid Futures "Magic" and she started grind on me in the middle of the floor, while all the others people were dancing alone. So drink after drink and dance after dance, I realized how much fun I was having. I'd leave to go to the restroom and dudes were trying to get on, but she only choose to dance with me.:boss:

After the club was over we sat in my car, i played a little rnb and spit a G to her. Next thing you know we where on our way to my crib.

:win:

Moral of the story: You don't have to be with the finest chicks in the spot to sh:t on nigg@s. Sometimes the coolest chick will suffice.

:obama:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is just real talk though. Honestly, a 6/7 who's not conceited or afraid to have fun>>>An 8/9 who's a prude.....Or maybe I'm just mad cuz I've never gotten with a dime :sadbron:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:ehh: There is some truth to that.

I always have more in th club with my female friends/homegirls than a female that I'm talking to.

But once I'm with a girl, I don't take her to the club. shyts almost NEVER fun....

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
Or maybe I'm just mad cuz I've never gotten with a dime :sadbron:

mM5Cc.gif

Lil Wango

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
LA
Always good to be the center of attention, next weekend u can slide back in their solo or wit yo boys and some of them same chicks might remember u.

RawDogBandit

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis/ATL
Good shyt brah. Especially if she wasn't even trying to give those other niccas the time of day. If you were a dog, you would've notice the other girls jocking cause you boo'd and hopped on them too, on the side.

But thats for another time. :my man: Long as you got it in and had a good time

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I have a chronic problem with being somewhere with a decent looking chicl and there's a lot of other finer chicks around. Saturday me this chick(7) and were looking for a midway location to meet being that we live over a hour apart. I chose this spot in Tyson's Corner, VA (DMV) where my homeboy use to promote at, I thought this place would be lowkey and a good quiet spot to chill and have a few drinks and it was for the first hour. We get there around 10, it was cool and laidback, mostly upscale whites and Indians. I was club OG fresh, black pradas, nices jeans in a CK polo. She was decent, jeans, flats and some type of baggy top.

We're there about of hour, all of a sudden I hear loud music come on and they started transforming the dinner room into a dancefloor. And they start charging a entrance fee. I'm like damn. Then the chicks started flowing in. :ohmy: I was tell shawty how I was drinking in the car before I came in and asked if she wanted some. She said yes. Now old is a very cool Brooklyn/Caribbean girl. She's really slim with nice thighs and a bubble. She has a nice light brown complexion with some sexy lips. She just wasn't dressed to compete with some of the stallions in that club.

We close to tab ( I paid) :( and headed to my car for some shots of Pure White Hennessy str8 from the bottle :yes: She and I took a few shots and headed back in. We stood on the side of the dancefloor, the dj was playing some bs. She heads over and buys us some drinks. Dudes and females were :hmm: as they watch her bring me a few drinks back to me. Next thing you know, the dj paid Futures "Magic" and she started grind on me in the middle of the floor, while all the others people were dancing alone. So drink after drink and dance after dance, I realized how much fun I was having. I'd leave to go to the restroom and dudes were trying to get on, but she only choose to dance with me.:boss:

After the club was over we sat in my car, i played a little rnb and spit a G to her. Next thing you know we where on our way to my crib.

:win:

Moral of the story: You don't have to be with the finest chicks in the spot to sh:t on nigg@s. Sometimes the coolest chick will suffice.

:obama:

Damn breh, shawty paid for your drinks, grinded you in the club, gave the :yayo: to other nikkas, and gave you the ass at the end of the night. :obama:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
I think sometimes we go so hard for the finest chicks in the club and end up with a almost empty bottle of Suave lotion a lot of the times. :smh: Sometimes these in the middle chicks are winners.