I did it again :snoop:, get hit on in your pajamas btehettes

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
@OP

What about - if he seems nice - exchanging IG accounts and writing for a bit and if it feels right going for 2-3 drinks/dinners before deciding where it is going? It takes something for a man to say something to a woman he might be interested in - and if all you do is reply mean, well, there's always Tinder.

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
Hey Kant, I think we should grab dinner and discuss politics, video games and manga :smile:
When dudes say 'grab dinner' I always think 'dude, you're sounding like you want to be buddies. I get that it's tough to approach a woman because nobody likes rejection, but if you act like a buddy and she acts like a buddy back... don't talk about the friend zone later'.

How about

'Hey Kant, I think you're a really interesting girl and I'd like to take you to dinner and we can talk politics and video games.'

really interesting + I'd like to take you to dinner = date
let's grab dinner = she will fukk a dude and tell you about it

ijs

:yeshrug:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When dudes say 'grab dinner' I always think 'dude, you're sounding like you want to be buddies. I get that it's tough to approach a woman because nobody likes rejection, but if you act like a buddy and she acts like a buddy back... don't talk about the friend zone later'.

How about

'Hey Kant, I think you're a really interesting girl and I'd like to take you to dinner and we can talk politics and video games.'

really interesting + I'd like to take you to dinner = date
let's grab dinner = she will fukk a dude and tell you about it

ijs

:yeshrug:

I feel you

imo

take you to dinner = he's paying
Grab dinner = dutch

I'm not trying to take Kant out for real :whoa: :pachaha: I'm just playing ( not that I wouldn't)

I'm more about become a friend/acquaintance 1st anyway so that works out for me.:manny:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Hey Kant, I think we should grab dinner and discuss politics, video games and manga :smile:

:skip:

@OP

What about - if he seems nice - exchanging IG accounts and writing for a bit and if it feels right going for 2-3 drinks/dinners before deciding where it is going? It takes something for a man to say something to a woman he might be interested in - and if all you do is reply mean, well, there's always Tinder.

If it were at a house party or some social event where we at least had a conversation at first then sure.

Don't you have self defense training?

Combatives is a perishable skill if you don't practice it. I haven't done it all year.