I did it again :snoop:, get hit on in your pajamas btehettes

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop arguing with me I'm trying to make a point. Women shouldn't talk to strangers. You afraid of the big 6'8 nikka but expect @Kant to give that dude a chance.
thats different, that guy liked her...the 6'8 nikka would be looking to do damage

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
???? trying to say im a homosexual?

No :dead: I'm talking about from a woman's pov. Nvm just forget it, you're right women shouldn't be afraid of strange men because they just like us. Who cares if we end up :dead: as long as we gave him chance.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No :dead: I'm talking about from a woman's pov. Nvm just forget it, you're right women shouldn't be afraid of strange men because they just like us. Who cares if we end up :dead: as long as we gave him chance.
life is a dice roll

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Go to the gym and you will see why women are scared. Women are weak as hell compared to men lol so I full understand if they have that fear.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
they sell salt at the gas station? :dahell:

Yes. Horrible salt.

kant full of shyt, she was buying blunts

Lol as if

Go to the gym and you will see why women are scared. Women are weak as hell compared to men lol so I full understand if they have that fear.

I do have a gym I go to often and everytime I walk pass the crossfit section to get to the sauna I see nothing but brolic dudes :whew:

Splash

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Do you carry a pocket knife or razor? Or mace with you at night? You look very petite too. Glad you are ok.

I'm about to get a box cutter because my dad wants me to wait to open carry.

This situation I didn't feel threatened, I always reject strangers, I just wish I was kinder about it.

Is it that serious :huhldup:

Aint nothin gonna kill a mans confidence like get the biscuit pulled on you for tryna holla :bryan:

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Is it that serious :huhldup:

Aint nothin gonna kill a mans confidence like get the biscuit pulled on you for tryna holla :bryan:

Lmao I would never do that. I don't ever feel like my life is in danger when I'm getting hit on, I would like to be more prepared and cautious in the future tho.

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
Am I missing something?

Oh I made a thread a while back where I rejected someone but lied and told them I'm married so essentially I'm airing out my bad habits but based on the responses about protecting myself it wasn't all that bad this time.