I did it again :snoop:, get hit on in your pajamas btehettes

EARFQUAKE

šŸ„°
Supporter
Daps
It's 8pm and I'm trying to cook kale but I don't have salt so I make a trip to the store as I am.

Pajama pants and a tank top :francis: yes I'm one of those that will go out in public looking crazy because idgaf but only at night :whoa:

Anyway I'm really cautious of my town because it's super dangerous. I already had a crackhead roll up on me while I was in my car :mjcry:

So I go into a little gas station to do a quick in and out. In one aisle I notice someone starting to walk passed me so I look up and exchange looks with a really nice looking breh my age.

But I don't get excited ofc :leostare:

I walk pass him and he asks me why I was looking mean
:beli:
God I hate this opening line

I say "hmm?" Like I couldn't hear him :dame: so he asks again

I reply back with, "I wasn't..." and continue to search for my items. Then he asks, "where yo boyfriend at :youngsabo:"

I just continue to look for my items.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's 8pm and I'm trying to cook kale but I don't have salt so I make a trip to the store as I am.

Pajama pants and a tank top :francis: yes I'm one of those that will go out in public looking crazy because idgaf but only at night :whoa:

Anyway I'm really cautious of my town because it's super dangerous. I already had a crackhead roll up on me while I was in my car :mjcry:

So I go into a little gas station to do a quick in and out. In one aisle I notice someone starting to walk passed me so I look up and exchange looks with a really nice looking breh my age.

But I don't get excited ofc :leostare:

I walk pass him and he asks me why I was looking mean
:beli:
God I hate this opening line

I say "hmm?" Like I couldn't hear him :dame: so he asks again

I reply back with, "I wasn't..." and continue to search for my items. Then he asks, "where yo boyfriend at :youngsabo:"

I just continue to look for my items.
not to derail, but is that a common line, because that was the first thing the married man asked me :skip:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I'm about to get a box cutter because my dad wants me to wait to open carry.

This situation I didn't feel threatened, I always reject strangers, I just wish I was kinder about it.
You definitely need a weapon on you for protection especially if you are going out at night.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u seem very paranoid kant.....that could've been yo future husband or your body might've ended up in a dumpster...sometimes u just gotta roll the dice in life :yeshrug:

gotta take a chance are failing....it might work or it might not, but youll never know until u let the dice roll.........take more risk :ufdup:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You definitely need a weapon on you for protection especially if you are going out at night.
jayne fukk u doing carrying knives ? what type of life is u living?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
u seem very paranoid kant.....that could've been yo future husband or your body might've ended up in a dumpster...sometimes u just gotta roll the dice in life :yeshrug:

gotta take a chance are failing....it might work or it might not, but youll never know until u let the dice roll.........take more risk :ufdup:

:what: That's easy for you to say that but do you how hard it is to fight off a dude that's trying to rape/kill you? I would prefer to turn down the stranger and live. Dude could have been another Anthony sowell

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: That's easy for you to say that but do you how hard it is to fight off a dude that's trying to rape/kill you? I would prefer to turn down the stranger and live. Dude could have been another Anthony sowell
how? I could end up in a dumpster too.....