I cut some nikkas off for not checking on me after back surgery

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
:yeshrug:
People think I'm pretentious when I say that I got a handful of friends and mad acquaintances/associates, 'cause people be too eager to put EVERYBODY they cordial with in the 'friend' category only to by systematically disappointed when the chips are down and get they fukking feelings hurt. With that being said, I'm not good at dealing with people in the hospital 'cause I always feel like that "turn for the worse" about to happen regardless of how good shyt is, which is counterproductive to health/recovery, so I let 'em know I'll holler when they get out....if they get out and would like to be treated accordingly whenever I'm put in such a situation.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
U can die or lose a body part in many of those joints tho

Either way it doesn't really matter that much to me personally, I think dude is being overly sensitive. That type of shyt doesn't even make sense to me. Next time we talk you can say "hey how did that surgery go?" it just seems corny to call me asking how I feel about it.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I'm a realistic person. Sure, I might feel some type of way if someone didn't call, or text me while in recovery, but I'm not just going to dead relationships because of it. While you're not calling me, I'm not calling you either, and don't know what you're doing through. Now that he's deaded the relationships and blocked them he wont ever have that closure, and he probably doesn't want it. Sometimes while we're going through shyt we forget that other people are going through shyt too.

A simple convo could clear all this up... But grown men wanna run to twitter to express grievances.

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
People got kids jobs and other shyt going on
depends on the situations
alot of people tell half stories
If you saying you got surgery nyggas might have just been like the nygga getting surgery :manny:
Its sounds like people that usually dont check in but now you going through something you emotional about it and instead of speaking about you react like a bytch
you could have reached out to them as well

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
If he over 30 and just now realizing that most people in your life are friends of convenience and not true loved ones, he has arrested development and is corny...

If he's a younger guy and learning this, it's okay, happens to everyone. I wouldn't deal with it like this, he sounds soft, but these are lessons you learn in life..m

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
It's levels to friendship. When people show you what level of friendship they place you on you react accordingly.

Sounds like this dude wasn't happy with the level of friendship people put him on and cut them all off in response and decided to announce this on social media. Which ultimately reveals how shallow his relationship with them was as well :yeshrug: