I could be wrong but........ Deadpool 2 might end up being like The Hangover 2

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
The irony of Ragnarok is that Marvel made a comedy of one of the Avengers losing their home planet. Still Ragnarok was dope to watch because they basically borrowed what made GotG dope to finally make a good Thor movie. Now as far as Deadpool I don't really understand the hate towards the first movie and towards the sequel but I think sequel will deliver.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A whole lot of foolishness in this thread.

"Deadpool 2" will most likely be more of the same, which is either good or bad depending on how you liked the first one. But it will be a success.

Saying "Ragnarok" is the best Thor movie is doing it a disservice. It's not actually a compliment. It's basically like saying it's the tallest midget.

Fred.

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Deadpool was good because it portray him as neurotic as he is in the comics, which is hard to do. He's like a potty-mouthed Spider-Man. It also was good because it erased the foulness of the Deadpool that was presented in Wolverine: Origins. Pt.2 will deliver just off the strength of having a live action version of Cable.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
it will absolutely be in the sense that the actual theater experience will be fukkin dreadful. To this day Hangover 2 and Deadpool are the worst theater experiences I've ever had. So much over laughing I swear I hear about 1/3rd of the movie's dialogue. Look, I'm not gonna tell a room full of people how to have fun - enjoy the movie by all means - but shyt is NOT THAT GODDAMN FUNNY. don't fukkin laugh in anticipation of a punchline. Don't laugh just because a character said a curse word, just reel it in a little.
get over it grandpa! we're here to have fun not sit in timeout!

Conz

Superstar
Daps
get over it grandpa! we're here to have fun not sit in timeout!
imagine seeing the line "this guy wore his brown pants" in every Deadpool ad, and still laughing so hard i'm afraid you might drop dead right in front of me. imagine that.

imagine that!

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People overrating the fukk out of Ragnarok, it's the best Thor movie by default.

I been saying that, but people would chop off my head when I said that it is far from a top 5 MCU film

But for the Deadpool sequel, the supporting characters will make or break the film.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So this comparison is a race to the bottom, then? :jbhmm:

#MarvelGang :scust:
I didn't say Ragnarok wasn't a good movie. Its one of the better Marvel movies but I didn't like it as much as Deadpool. I don't see any reason why Deadpool 2 will bomb.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Deadpool was good because it portray him as neurotic as he is in the comics, which is hard to do. He's like a potty-mouthed Spider-Man. It also was good because it erased the foulness of the Deadpool that was presented in Wolverine: Origins. Pt.2 will deliver just off the strength of having a live action version of Cable.
but is his humor so homoish in comics tho or is that RR cuz what i see in trailers is what is keeping me from peeping the movie.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
but is his humor so homoish in comics tho or is that RR

From what I understand (can't say 100%, haven't read comics since the early 90's) there's a ton of that kind of humor in the comics, too. Even more than the movies, actually.

Depends on who is writing it though.

Fred.