I could be wrong but........ Deadpool 2 might end up being like The Hangover 2

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
DIdnt really think Deadpool was all that good personally. It got old fast but a big improvement over the other Marvel Fox movies (excluding Logan of course)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
The jokes will be about the same but the action will be way better considering who's directing it and the bigger budget. I dont see how the movie doesnt improve since the only problem with the first flick was the lack of action (or the fact that all the actions scenes were in the trailer) imo

Conz

Superstar
Daps
it will absolutely be in the sense that the actual theater experience will be fukkin dreadful. To this day Hangover 2 and Deadpool are the worst theater experiences I've ever had. So much over laughing I swear I hear about 1/3rd of the movie's dialogue. Look, I'm not gonna tell a room full of people how to have fun - enjoy the movie by all means - but shyt is NOT THAT GODDAMN FUNNY. don't fukkin laugh in anticipation of a punchline. Don't laugh just because a character said a curse word, just reel it in a little.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Dog, people on reddit said it was better than Black Panther with a straight face. I couldn't believe it.

It was a solid movie, but very little replay value.
would watch Ragnarok 10 more times before BP. :yeshrug:

have seen it 3 times and it has crazy replay value. I'm in no rush to see BP again, and that's not a slight on BP really.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Deadpool about to be the new Austin Powers, Ron Burgundy/Brick, Borat. Everyone is gonna unfairly turn on it soon b/c of the lame quotables. Then in a decade you'll look back and go, "shyt, that was pretty damn funny."

... but i actually don't believe Deadpool is on par with those 3

GOAT

The bubble was fraudulent
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would watch Ragnarok 10 more times before BP. :yeshrug:

have seen it 3 times and it has crazy replay value. I'm in no rush to see BP again, and that's not a slight on BP really.
I have zero desire to see Ragnarok again. It was entertaining on first watch but there's very little depth to it at all. Black Panther addressed serious, real world/political issues while also being humorous and fun. It evoked a range of emotions. Ragnarok only really had humor. And it's like Marvels third best comedy behind GOTG and Ant-man, while also being more one-dimensional than those films too. Average villian too.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I have zero desire to see Ragnarok again. It was entertaining on first watch but there's very little depth to it at all. Black Panther addressed serious, real world/political issues while also being humorous and fun. It evoked a range of emotions. Ragnarok only really had humor. And it's like Marvels third best comedy behind GOTG and Ant-man, while also being more one-dimensional than those films too. Average villian too.
would never argue in favor of Ragnarok when it comes to stuff like the issues... i just don't really need to re-watch movies that lean heavily on stuff like that.

Ragnarok was pure entertainment to me. It's absolutely funnier than Ant-man btw. If you wanna argue Guardians, I don't mind that.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I like Cable a whole lot more than Deadpool so I'll see it for that reason but to me the first movie was ok. Not bad but not anywhere near as good as people made it out to be.