I could be wrong but........ Deadpool 2 might end up being like The Hangover 2

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I didn't think the first one was as great as people made it out to be but I gave it respect. I wasn't a bad movie and I get why people loved it...

However, I think the thing that made it great is something that can only be done once, just like The Hangover. I think Fox might try to use the exact same formula only this time it might not go over well. The shock value will be gone. :manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
I didn't think Deadpool was good. Maybe it's because I seen Thor Ragnarok first. Thor had me laughing hard. I give Deadpool a 6 out of 10..

It came out at the right time and it played into the whole valentine day weekend theme. The same people that went to see it the first time, might not go see it again. It will do numbers on the strength of mostly core audiences but I think the whole shtick might be old. :manny:

cenoflg

Pro
Daps
I think it will be same as hangover 2 in that itwont deliver the same as DP1, but should still do well at the box office...problem with hangover 2 was it was literally the same film as HO1... thats what killed it..hangover>>>>HO3>HO2
I still fukked with it though all of them classic imo :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
:what:

Thor was aight, it was the best Thor movie but it wasn't fukking with Deadpool, at all.

Deadpool can now be seen on FX with the other Marvel movies......

Formatted for tv:skip:

Take away the grotesque killings, the blood, the dikk jokes, the sex.

And it’s Supergirl on CW status.:lavarlaugh:

Martha

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
Looking forward to it for the action and new characters, especially cable, hope he turns out good id like to see him in other x men movies

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I think the OG director had the right sequel idea, but I don't wanna toss that energy around, let the flick do what it do

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
Deadpool was like playing xbox live and hearing 12 year olds curse and talk about dikks, the toilet humor got old

If you enjoyed or laughed you are a cac, an unrcover cac, shyt was cornY

I give it a 6/10 the amount of penis and stupid jokes was embarrasing