I challenge y’all to find a dumber idea than this in the last 10 years

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
You don't have to touch the bottom of these and in fact they're motion sensitive, as well as much faster.

I'm more worried about those huge filthy fukking metal pushbuttons you need to press to turn on those "old ones" than these machines. Those have got to be disgusting. I always punch it as quick as I can with a fist. They suck.
I kick the button with my feet.

Never use blow dryers because they have little fecal material at the end of em.

I turn on water faucets in public bathroom with my feet using roundhouse kicks as well.

I used already hangin paper towels to scroll for more paper towels instead of touching that nastiness with my bare hands.

True germaphobe :ufdup:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
If we gonna call out any stupid shyt in public bathrooms let's talk about those motion sensitive liquid soap dispensers that hardly work abd give you this tiny speck of soap that couldnt possibly get your hands clean. And then got this annoying delay that discourages you from getting more soap.

Cheap ass bars think they saving money and got everyone walking around with shytty hands. I almost wanna dip outta any spot that has these.

You may think I'm joking but those soap dispensers are designed to give better service to white hands. :sas2:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
Lol, on an unrelated side note, ya’ll ever feel like the sinks in public bathrooms are racially bias? Like they don’t activate because you black type shyt. I’ve encountered that type of shyt on several occasions.

You may think I'm joking but those soap dispensers are designed to give better service to white hands. :sas2:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif

Can't help but respect a man who owns it :salute:

datnigDASTARDLY

catching pigeons
Daps
Hand dryers in general blow the stinky bathroom air right back on your hands not just this model.
Yup. If there’s a blower and no towels I just rinse and use hand sanitizer when I get back. If my wife don’t have one on her I’ll run to the car right quick.

Thankfully, I don’t see them as much anymore except for movie theaters.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
New idea for guest bathroom.

bout to cop automatic hand dryers and soap dispensers instead of using towel and regular hand soap

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
New idea for guest bathroom.

bout to cop automatic hand dryers and soap dispensers instead of using towel and regular hand soap
changed my mind already. A towel looks better and is much simpler. not like i have dozens of guests everyday