I challenge y’all to find a dumber idea than this in the last 10 years

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps
I like those. They’re the only ones that actually get your hands all the way dry, really fast.
They caught a bad rep from studies showing they throw bacteria right back on your hands tho. I think more than you had initially.

I'm still surprised Dyson never modified or upgraded the model -- they are ON THEIR shyt when it comes to vacuum engineering:whoo:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
They caught a bad rep from studies showing they throw bacteria right back on your hands tho. I think more than you had initially.

I'm still surprised Dyson never modified or upgraded the model -- they are ON THEIR shyt when it comes to vacuum engineering:whoo:
Hand dryers in general blow the stinky bathroom air right back on your hands not just this model.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
From my understanding don't these things just suck up all the dirty shyt air in the bathroom and then blow it on to your hands

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
If we gonna call out any stupid shyt in public bathrooms let's talk about those motion sensitive liquid soap dispensers that hardly work abd give you this tiny speck of soap that couldnt possibly get your hands clean. And then got this annoying delay that discourages you from getting more soap.

Cheap ass bars think they saving money and got everyone walking around with shytty hands. I almost wanna dip outta any spot that has these.
I’d rather a small batch of soap come out then a terribly small stream of water coming out when you actually have to wash your hands. That shyt is so damn annoying. All it does is keep you in the bathroom longer than you need to be.

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Did you just laugh at your own unfunny "joke?" :dahell:
head-nod-stanley-the-office-sc85zydmg5ox3ogq.gif