I challenge y’all to find a dumber idea than this in the last 10 years

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

:mjtf: the Regular hand dryers were just fine. Who df thought it would be a good idea to modify it where you gotta put your whole ass hand into one 2 feet off theground looking awkward n goofy, getting your finger tips on the unsanitary ass bottom :why:

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
You don't have to touch the bottom of these and in fact they're motion sensitive, as well as much faster.

I'm more worried about those huge filthy fukking metal pushbuttons you need to press to turn on those "old ones" than these machines. Those have got to be disgusting. I always punch it as quick as I can with a fist. They suck.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
toilets that automatically flush in public places…granted that goes back beyond 10 years…destroyed one of them shyts in vegas…it wouldn’t flush fast enough then after awhile it just stopped flushing…unfortunately my system was not done flushing itself out :huhldup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You don't have to touch the bottom of these and in fact they're motion sensitive, as well as much faster.

I'm more worried about those huge filthy fukking metal pushbuttons you need to press to turn on those "old ones" than these machines. Those have got to be disgusting. I always punch it as quick as I can with a fist. They suck.

if there are paper towels available I use those to open, close, or push anything in public restrooms or I’ll use my elbow or feet if need be lmaoooo

SupaDupaCool

Superstar
Daps
If we gonna call out any stupid shyt in public bathrooms let's talk about those motion sensitive liquid soap dispensers that hardly work abd give you this tiny speck of soap that couldnt possibly get your hands clean. And then got this annoying delay that discourages you from getting more soap.

Cheap ass bars think they saving money and got everyone walking around with shytty hands. I almost wanna dip outta any spot that has these.