I can't stand Shaq on TNT

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Shaq has been very good to great on TNT this season. That shyt last night with Siri killed me.

A lot of people came in to this year WANTING to hate Shaq though. By the end of next season, once everyone comes to grips with the fact that he's not going anywhere, these complaints will go away.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Shaq always brings the show to a halt when he starts yelling. Its like he can not comment at all during the highlights without yelling something stupid. Nobody likes when he yells that "yak yak" shyt, "big baby baby baaaaaaby", or some other dumb crap.

Nismo

Sophisticated a$$hole
Daps
Reppin
U.S
He's corny. I cringe when he has a segment of his own. I pray TNT lets him go. The Chemistry isn't there still. Like his big retarded ass don't wanna be there and wants to go home an simp hoopz

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
I dunno if it's arrogance or insecurity but anytime somebody throws a joke at him he gets really serious and starts talkin about his rings or something related to him "dominating". And his cornball nickelodeon humor is gettin tiresome. I enjoy the rest of da TNT crew tho.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
when webbber was there its realll nikka moments

when its shaq its cheap humor

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
He's becoming lame as hell and the rest of the show is getting sick of his endless grudges with players. The set went to crickets when he put up Erik Dampier twice on Shaqtin a fool. And he's like those facebook whores on how he keeps exploiting his kids on there with clips of them doing booty dances and shyt :wtf:

I'm just waiting for the day when him and Chuck come to blows :pacspit:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
I'm just waiting for the day when him and Chuck come to blows :pacspit:

tumblr_lobx86G8LT1qcmnsoo1_400.gif