I can't see myself using the word "cap" "rizz" Bet

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
Lol he’s not lying. I came across some random video on YT with Paul Wall and Chamillionaire and few months ago and heard someone say “that’s cap” and this vid was from 2002.:russ:

Yeah we were saying “he cappin”, “cappin ass nikka”, “that’s cap” in Houston when I was in middle school and shyt was around before that.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Soon as I saw everyone suddenly saying it, I knew I wanted no parts of that follower foolishness.

This generation takes cues from the teens and is led by them :huhldup:
Bro American culture takes cues from teenage culture since the hippies. The teens are giving priority because marketers realized they are the demographic with the most disposable income…. Or at least the willingness to spend all their money like it’s disposable income.

MasterThought

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I hate seeing dudes say "he got that dog in him" regarding sports.

I started hearing skip and Shannon say that alot, now I see it all the time in comments.

I HATE followers with a passion.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
What the fukk is Rizz I’m getting :flabbynsick: But not there yet. That shyt sounds like cac slang

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No grown as man (or woman matter of fact) should be using the bolded along with “soft era” or wtf ever that shyt is supposed to portray. We adults. The shyt ain’t gonna be easy. Act like one
That shyt is gay as fukk. I even check bytches for saying that so if I hear a man say it I immediately just call him a fakkit. If they ever want to fight over it, I’m with it. But they never do. Cause men that say it’s giving are p*ssy.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
I just find it funny throwing shade was more popular in the 2010s than when female rappers used it in the 90s....that slang started with 80s drag queens, lol.