I can't believe they're still making Grey's Anatomy

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My lady has watched this show through the entire run, and I legit don't get it at this point. What storylines could they possibly still be running?

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I stand by that the Dempsey years were pretty enjoyable. Seasons 10 & were shaky but having most of the main cast still around along with the new members being solid made in tolerable.
:yeshrug:

Since then it’s been retreading the same story beats and relationship drama :francis:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
My wife tunes into this show religiously still. I thought it was interesting the first few seasons but now it is running in circles.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Is this series like law and order where you've got standalone episodes (some multi-parters)

Or

Is this 21 seasons of continuous connected stories
The main cast has ongoing stories. That being said 90% of the original main cast left the show. I think only the former chief of surgery, Bailey, and Meredith are left and Meredith's actor is part time. I loved the original cast but as they left I just stopped watching the show.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I wrote the show off years ago when I caught my ex watching the episode where the guy comes into the hospital because he had some bomb or had been hit with some sort of bombshell.

I can’t even remember.

What I DO remember is the bomb going off and the episode ending and me laughing in my girlfriend’s face because I was high and it seemed ridiculous as fukk

:pachaha: