I can't believe they're still making Grey's Anatomy

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Yeah, I need some receipts that Katherine Heigl is on that :mjpls:.
she's not going to say I hate naggers action speak louder than words
He came back for 2 episodes
he should have never been fired in the first place but what were they suppose to do not give his character some closure of course he had to come back to wrap up things. If you are telling me he returned for some anniversary special then we can talk

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Almost 5 years after I made this thread and they're still making this show. They've killed off or removed almost all the characters I know. This show is a prime example of you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. It's been going on so long that most of what I liked about it when I did watch it is gone.

Does anybody watch this and is it quality? Dropping Derek would have been the final straw for me had I still been watching it when that happened. That or what happened to Lexie and Mark.

No show should last like 16 seasons. You can't keep a cast together that long in most cases.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Almost 5 years after I made this thread and they're still making this show. They've killed off or removed almost all the characters I know. This show is a prime example of you either die a hero or live long enough to see yourself become a villain. It's been going on so long that most of what I liked about it when I did watch it is gone.

Does anybody watch this and is it quality? Dropping Derek would have been the final straw for me had I still been watching it when that happened. That or what happened to Lexie and Mark.

No show should last like 16 seasons. You can't keep a cast together that long in most cases.
:whoa: Supernatural bout to be on it's 15th season and it's still piff and the main crew still togerher :smugdraper::mjcry:the show bout to end though.

As far as Grey's Anatomy is concern I'm not surprised it's still on the air, something about medical shows and cop shows warrant that they last a long time for some reason... possibly due to guarenteed syndication deals if they last past a certain point.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Still watching, they should have never let April Kepner, and fat ass Jerrika off the show. Show hasn’t been the same since.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Since my gf has been working from home during all this 'Rona stuff, she started this show from scratch and is on the finale of the 10th season, and I've been on and off watching it, and no wonder it's been so popular, the amount of drama, fighting, and cheek clapping on here is incredible :picard::mjlol::mjlol:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I used to watch the hell out of that show, after that did a musical episode I had to throw it in the bushes
Grey's was good TV but I got out of it well before they offed Lexie and McSteamy. I can't believe it's going still with all of the original cast except Meredith, Bailey, and Richard being gone now. The show just went on for too long. They couldn't keep the principal cast intact. It's a sign it's time to end things.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Grey's was good TV but I got out of it well before they offed Lexie and McSteamy. I can't believe it's going still with all of the original cast except Meredith, Bailey, and Richard being gone now. The show just went on for too long. They couldn't keep the principal cast intact. It's a sign it's time to end things.
It’s ABC’s ER - that show went for 15 years with multiple variations of its cast, I think Grey’s is still on simply to beat their run, also seems like ABC doesn’t have any big shows like back when they had desperate housewives, ugly Betty, greys all going, they’re just trying to hold on.

But I stopped watching that show back in 09/10, last episode I saw was the hospital get shot up.