I can't believe they're still making Grey's Anatomy

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I used to watch the show but I dropped it around the time Izzie left. I look at it now and George, Izzie, Burke, Christina, Addison, Sloan, and Lexie are all gone and Derek might be on the verge of leaving.

All the characters I enjoyed on the show are pretty much gone. I never liked Meredith or Alex so What's left on the show anymore. Anybody watch this?

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I stopped watching around the time they made that cute thick hispanic bytch pregnant then I had to stop watching. I remember when MadTv was making fun of them after the Isiah Washington situation:

George: At least you all have interesting storylines. I sleep with women and then they cry :mjcry:

Burke: Maybe its cause youse a homo :troll:

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
I've never sat down & watched a whole episode, but it's always peaked my interest.

I used to watch the show but I dropped it around the time Izzie left. I look at it now and George, Izzie, Burke, Christina, Addison, Sloan, and Lexie are all gone and Derek might be on the verge of leaving.

All the characters I enjoyed on the show are pretty much gone. I never liked Meredith or Alex so What's left on the show anymore. Anybody watch this?

:whoo: I can't believe that many folks have left the show. If I was to get into the show in the future, after what season should I quit on it?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I've never sat down & watched a whole episode, but it's always peaked my interest.

:whoo: I can't believe that many folks have left the show. If I was to get into the show in the future, after what season should I quit on it?
It was still a good show when I dropped it. I was just letting episodes build up that season but never got back into it and now its years latter. Now I come to find out every character I ever liked is gone. I think that mixed kid was still an intern and Seattle Grace merged with another hospital when I dropped it. I think it was season 7. It's on season 11 now.

Main problem with the show is everybody is constantly having sex with their co-workers. It's like they just pass each other to each other in a rotation. The show is also kinda preachy. Patients in the hospital have problems tailor made to teach the main characters lessons.

This was my favorite scene of the show when Meredith caught the chief at the bar and gave him that look.

The show had some amazing endings to epsiodes.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Honestly Bailey, Christina and Alex were the best characters, everyone else was just too damn whinny annoying or crazy for my liking. I also thought the wrong person got the spin off from this show

FappleMeOff

All Star
Daps
I just started watching it after years of avoiding it because it seemed like a show geared towards women.

First 4 episodes in and it's not bad. But I'm hesitant to continue because the creator is in charge of TWO other shows on ABC and I feel like the quality will drop substantially later on :patrice:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that fat black bytch shonda rimes having a feast every night

greys on for like 15 seasons :wow:

greys spinoff private practice still on the air? :wow:

now scandal :wow:

she has a black husband too :mjpls:

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i feel like this show has been on forever. i never really watched it because in my eyes no hospital show could ever be better e.r.

i know she ain't on there no more but at one point she was, katherine heigl is one fine ass woman :banderas:

1251228977_katherine_heigl_290x402.jpg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I stopped watching a long time ago, right before they started private practice... Mark's ex wife addison was so damn screwed up in the head. I'm glad she left... Also i could not understand how the spanish doctor had suddenly turned gay cause she got fingered by a dyke bytch?!?!

:mindblown: Wasnt she just married to a man???