I can understand this man's anger 100%

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
It's not the guy at the registers fault so I feel for him, but screw Gamestop. I tried to give them business a couple of years ago by purchasing online, but the idiots couldn't even ship out the game I ordered properly.:heh: Got my full refund and wrote them off permanently then and there. They can't get right and they won't get right. Draconian policies and incompetently operated from top to bottom. Hate it for the little guy, but this company made its' own bed.

Last edited:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Catch a charge over a vidya game brehs

This.

fukk Gamestop but they got dude on camera fukking up hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise....over a $50 game.

I seen a similar situation in FuncoLand back in the day. Dude got arrested for threatening to shoot up the store over some shyt he couldn't get refunded. Clown shyt all around.

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This.

fukk Gamestop but they got dude on camera fukking up hundreds of dollars worth of merchandise....over a $50 game.

I seen a similar situation in FuncoLand back in the day. Dude got arrested for threatening to shoot up the store over some shyt he couldn't get refunded. Clown shyt all around.

Fred.
They'd need to ID him. If he paid cash unless the internet gets involved he's just a random guy.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They'd need to ID him. If he paid cash unless the internet gets involved he's just a random guy.

Why run that risk, in the era where people actually do routinely get ID'ed off of shyt like this? It's retarded.

If a game refund is enough to throw a tantrum about, how the fukk is he gonna deal with lawyer fees? :what:

Fred.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why run that risk, in the era where people actually do routinely get ID'ed off of shyt like this? It's retarded.

If a game refund is enough to throw a tantrum about, how the fukk is he gonna deal with lawyer fees? :what:

Fred.
It was a moment of weakness.