I can understand this man's anger 100%

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
what? How is that possible? Don't they tell you how much they're going to give you before the transaction is actually done? It's not like they take it and then tell you what you'll get and force you to accept.

It looked more like he bought a brand new game, took it home and didn’t like it, tried to return it and they said they could only give him credit. I definitely seen this video a long time ago. Way before fallout 76.
OK that's makes much more sense. I know some people probably think they made a good deal and leave and come back with buyer's remorse or don't read the receipt.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Bro, it really sucks when you're just working a foot soldier job for a company and take all the heat for it's policies. That in-store rep didn't make the fukking policy. Nobody at GameStop's main office has to deal with that mess...but the dude at the counter getting $8/hour does.

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I agree, but when they offered him $30 for 15 games and his PS4, then I kinda feel like he ain't fukk up the store enough. :pachaha:
shyt, even after the employee explained the end result, he was like :manny:.
I learned this lesson the hardway about their policy many years ago. Never again.:mjcry:
That was cash price though prolly offered more in store credit. They not a pawn shop I get it but they ain’t have to do my mans like that :francis:

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
It pains me to see anyone go through this at GameStop. fukk that place.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Bro, it really sucks when you're just working a foot soldier job for a company and take all the heat for it's policies. That in-store rep didn't make the fukking policy. Nobody at GameStop's main office has to deal with that mess...but the dude at the counter getting $8/hour does.
I'd quit that day

I ain't cleaning shyt up