I came, I saw, I conquered, but still fell short of the Lord, he said you have faith but where's works that's part of the sword...sword....sword

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
...the bible is full of paganism :dahell: That was the point of the fukking crusades - they altered their religious doctrine to make it easier for people to convert.

You don't want to do this. There are massive swaths of that book ripped straight out of pagan text. It's a giant plagiarism novel. If Horus could sue Jesus in deity court he'd win with 5 minutes of deliberation. Which says nothing of the mass amounts of Celt and north African mythology straight injected into the bible itself. Easter is Pagan. Jesus wasn't even born in December but they needed to take the winter solstice. The list goes on.

Again. People arguing for a religion that supposedly came out of Africa but somehow ended up going out of its way to fukk over brown people is some crazy Stockholm shyt.
you mean the new testament

in either case the angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph when him and Mary went into Egypt and told them: All of them who sought the young childs life...are dead.

im not telling you that you need to believe in the God of Israel, but trying to discredit it in the manner you're attempting is foolish and futile.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
what does that mean?

You must let go of family to follow christ?
you must shoulder your burden whatever it is to follow christ?
Jesus redeemed both the living and the dead

if you want to be like him, deny yourself even your flesh

in the book of Judges it says here as a judgment against Judah and the sin of polytheism as follows

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
...the bible is full of paganism :dahell: That was the point of the fukking crusades - they altered their religious doctrine to make it easier for people to convert.

You don't want to do this. There are massive swaths of that book ripped straight out of pagan text. It's a giant plagiarism novel. If Horus could sue Jesus in deity court he'd win with 5 minutes of deliberation. Which says nothing of the mass amounts of Celt and north African mythology straight injected into the bible itself. Easter is Pagan. Jesus wasn't even born in December but they needed to take the winter solstice. The list goes on.

Again. People arguing for a religion that supposedly came out of Africa but somehow ended up going out of its way to fukk over brown people is some crazy Stockholm shyt.
word heard breh woulda been born around april 20+

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
technically....our lower selves(members) are the honest ones. And copulation is the image we create with

ive said this to others here but the serpent to me is the Tongue @Marks

thats why I think Jacob said what he said to Judah: "Thy hand shall be in the neck of thy enemies"

MATTHEW 10:16
“Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents and harmless as doves.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Jesus redeemed both the living and the dead

if you want to be like him, deny yourself even your flesh

in the book of Judges it says here as a judgment against Judah and the sin of polytheism as follows
no more coldstone vanilla bean:wtf:but i'm lactose so what do i care

• Haha

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
i thought that was explaining the nature of thine enemy (blood lust) like wolves and Jacob's nature (live off the land, in harmony with nature and man peaceful) the opposite of Esau.
another thing is that jacob recognized that once he was desired he was desired by not just seen forces but the unseen as well

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
...the bible is full of paganism :dahell:

can you point to a passage in the Scripture where TMH encourages or supports indulgence in pagan practices or rituals?

That was the point of the fukking crusades - they altered their religious doctrine to make it easier for people to convert.

by the time of the crusades the core text of the Old and New Testament had been established for several centuries, so wouldn't the alteration of the text be an indictment on the folly of man and not the text itself?

You don't want to do this. There are massive swaths of that book ripped straight out of pagan text. It's a giant plagiarism novel. If Horus could sue Jesus in deity court he'd win with 5 minutes of deliberation.

can you expound on this? outside of a virgin birth and a death and subsequent resurrection what more significant parallels could one draw between the two? horus doesn't have any moral or ethical teachings, tenets, or doctrines that are comparable to Yehshua's that I'm aware of. in Egyptian mythology was horus the central figure within their spiritual belief system?

Which says nothing of the mass amounts of Celt and north African mythology straight injected into the bible itself.

can you point to some examples of this? ii've searched but admittedly haven't done a deep dive...didn't see anything compelling, but ii'm open to see what you've discovered that you found compelling...always interested in lookin into other texts to expand my perspective...

Easter is Pagan. Jesus wasn't even born in December but they needed to take the winter solstice.

there's no mention of Yeshua's birth date in Scripture and for sure no mention of christmas...both came well after the authorship of the Bible and neither have any scriptural foundation...easter as it's celebrated today is also never referenced in Scripture...in the KJV of the Bible, Acts 12:4 uses the word "Easter", but the original Greek translation uses the more appropriate word, Passover.

In the prior verse this association is confirmed. Acts 12:3:

"And because he saw it pleased the Jews, he proceeded further to take Peter also. (Then were the days of the unleavened bread.)"... the days of unleavened bread are a part of the Jewish Passover observance...

The list goes on.

similar to my initial question, can you point to a passage(s) in Scripture where TMH mandates or encourages the mistreatment of "brown" people specifically?

Last edited:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Dem drugs must be bussin

• Haha