I came, I saw, I conquered, but still fell short of the Lord, he said you have faith but where's works that's part of the sword...sword....sword

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS what are your go to verses as well as personal testimonials (if you feel comfortable with sharing) on feeling unworthy of the opportunities and trajectory the Lord has set for you, knowing the sins and wrongdoing you’ve done in your past?

Psalm 25:7 is my go to, but still
psalm 23

i also like to read Genesis alot as a great deal of the covenants with Israel are there

i always maintain this sentiment: what the Lord brings me, is enough for me.

the more you meditate on it, the more complex what God has brought and is bringing to you will reveal itself to you

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Umm..

G-d creates every single thing in the Universe.. no?
quote the passage.

giphy.gif

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
quote the passage in the bible where God "creates" the devil

Isaiah 45:6-8​

6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; I the Lord have created it.

------------------------------------------------------------
also anyone can be a devil

hasatan just means adversary

man you new christian really don't know the faith.... did a white missionary convert you or something

Jesus called peter a devil...

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the Lord, and there is none else.

7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

also anyone can be a devil

hasatan just means adversary

man you new christian really don't know the faith.... did a white missionary convert you or something
did God say that

or Isaiah?

In the beginning G-d created the Heavens and the Earth.
where in that line do you see devil?

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
since im new age to you @MrLogic

let me explain your fallacy with another Isaiah passage

Isaiah 19:1-4

1 The burden of Egypt. Behold, the Lord rideth upon a swift cloud, and shall come into Egypt: and the idols of Egypt shall be moved at his presence, and the heart of Egypt shall melt in the midst of it.

2 And I will set the Egyptians against the Egyptians: and they shall fight every one against his brother, and every one against his neighbour; city against city, and kingdom against kingdom.

3 And the spirit of Egypt shall fail in the midst thereof; and I will destroy the counsel thereof: and they shall seek to the idols, and to the charmers, and to them that have familiar spirits, and to the wizards.

4 And the Egyptians will I give over into the hand of a cruel lord; and a fierce king shall rule over them, saith the Lord, the Lord of hosts.

giphy.gif

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Mans coming in here arguing in bad faith like the whole concept of Lucifer isn't quite literally some ancient era Starscream shyt. The #2 in charge decides he don't like how things are being done and plots to pull a coup.

If 'god' ain't make the angels, where they come from? Since he made everything right?
If 'god' ain't make humanity and then decide to create cosmic double standards of humans and angels, there would have been no rebellion and mass-fall of the angels.
If 'god' in all his 'omnipotence' didn't decide to cede the entirety of the people he made and claimed as his favorite to the meddlings of Lucifer - also his creation - there would be no 'devil', right?

Religious folk love to hold to this doctrine of an all-powerful, benevolent sky-daddy who wants what's best for everyone but then also handwave the exact circumstances where said entity is directly responsible for all the bad things they attribute to the devil.

This is what happens when nikkas grow up claiming a religion and then don't even both to look into the parts of their precious book that were excised by the catholic church because they went against the intended narrative.

if god so great, why was there an entire section of the bible dedicated specifically to the mass amounts of angels who chose to fall instead of continue dealing with him? Because it wasn't just Lucifer the angel of music and celebration. Book of Enoch says it was a whole-ass war. You can't go to war with the all-powerful and live. So... guess maybe he isn't all-powerful?

or maybe sky-daddy is just moved on with his new family and y'all nikkas still sat by the door waiting for him to come back from his cigarette run thousands of fukking years later, insistent that he'd never leave people he loved, all while we have millennia of evidence that shows no one loves this fukking planet or anyone on it, for all the sitting on hands that gets done when slavery, genocide and colonialism are done in 'his name'.

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Mans coming in here arguing in bad faith like the whole concept of Lucifer isn't quite literally some ancient era Starscream shyt. The #2 in charge decides he don't like how things are being done and plots to pull a coup.

If 'god' ain't make the angels, where they come from? Since he made everything right?
If 'god' ain't make humanity and then decide to create cosmic double standards of humans and angels, there would have been no rebellion and mass-fall of the angels.
If 'god' in all his 'omnipotence' didn't decide to cede the entirety of the people he made and claimed as his favorite to the meddlings of Lucifer - also his creation - there would be no 'devil', right?

Religious folk love to hold to this doctrine of an all-powerful, benevolent sky-daddy who wants what's best for everyone but then also handwave the exact circumstances where said entity is directly responsible for all the bad things they attribute to the devil.

This is what happens when nikkas grow up claiming a religion and then don't even both to look into the parts of their precious book that were excised by the catholic church because they went against the intended narrative.

if god so great, why was there an entire section of the bible dedicated specifically to the mass amounts of angels who chose to fall instead of continue dealing with him? Because it wasn't just Lucifer the angel of music and celebration. Book of Enoch says it was a whole-ass war. You can't go to war with the all-powerful and live. So... guess maybe he isn't all-powerful?

or maybe sky-daddy is just moved on with his new family and y'all nikkas still sat by the door waiting for him to come back from his cigarette run thousands of fukking years later, insistent that he'd never leave people he loved, all while we have millennia of evidence that shows no one loves this fukking planet or anyone on it, for all the sitting on hands that gets done when slavery, genocide and colonialism are done in 'his name'.
youre eating from gnostic theology without realizing its pagan

Manichaeism teaches an elaborate dualistic cosmology describing the struggle between a good, spiritual world of light, and an evil, material world of darkness.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

We as black men are responsible for the planet. So you need to look within to see why things went wrong. Once we self correct you will see how much the planet is cared about. If we loved the planet the whole world would,this is our influence. If you chose to be in your lower self,you will be confronted with a reflection to show you yourself everytime:respect:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We as black men are responsible for the planet. So you need to look within to see why things went wrong. Once we self correct you will see how much the planet is cared about. If we loved the planet the whole world would,this is our influence. If you chose to be in your lower self,you will be confronted with a reflection to show you yourself everytime:respect:
technically....our lower selves(members) are the honest ones. And copulation is the image we create with

ive said this to others here but the serpent to me is the Tongue @Marks

thats why I think Jacob said what he said to Judah: "Thy hand shall be in the neck of thy enemies"

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
youre eating from gnostic theology without realizing its pagan

...the bible is full of paganism :dahell: That was the point of the fukking crusades - they altered their religious doctrine to make it easier for people to convert.

You don't want to do this. There are massive swaths of that book ripped straight out of pagan text. It's a giant plagiarism novel. If Horus could sue Jesus in deity court he'd win with 5 minutes of deliberation. Which says nothing of the mass amounts of Celt and north African mythology straight injected into the bible itself. Easter is Pagan. Jesus wasn't even born in December but they needed to take the winter solstice. The list goes on.

Again. People arguing for a religion that supposedly came out of Africa but somehow ended up going out of its way to fukk over brown people is some crazy Stockholm shyt.